my Topps UFC Bloodlines sketch card drawings

2573887.jpg

2810535.jpg

2313081.jpg

sick bro!

Pretty cool concept, your drawings are really good.

Those are great, nice work!

Amazing stuff as usual.

Excellent work. Congratulations on having your work picked up, by the way.

according to Fedex tracking, I could get my boxes tomorrow! Pretty excited to open these

I would think those would be mighty expensive, by trading card standards.

we'll see...I'm curious to see myself how they sell. The trading card market as a whole is now inundated with super rare cards (many 1/1s in just about every set). So my 98 Gretzky limited to 100 that was initially in Beckett for $500 is now probably less than $20....But certain ones still hold a big premium. I've seen lots of sketch cards in non-sports sets that sell for very cheap, just a buck or two. But then a lot of those (some from Indiana Jones come to mind) clearly took just a couple minutes to draw and were just quick cartoonish sketches. And the artist would do 50 of the same image. So I don't think mine will fall into that category. It seems that there are a number of people now following them and that they could demand a decent premium on e-bay, I really don't know what to expect. My best guess is that they'll be on average about 1 in 50 boxes, and boxes retail for $200. So they won't be easy to get by any stretch, and the high price point will help keep the prices high. I mean I doubt someone will spend $150+ on a box and get a true 1/1 and be willing to part with it for $5 or $10.

alright, Fedex just dropped off my boxes! Can't explain how giddy I am, haha.

Since the set is officially released tomorrow, I will post all of the images that I haven't yet shown then.

3 of them have surfaced so far, though I imagine more have been pulled...Bart Paleschwezsxqi posted on twitter that he pulled this pencil Royce:
5240716.jpg

Then a Roy Nelson and BJ Penn popped up on ebay:
1946596.jpg

2268918.jpg

and I was just told the Glover Teixeira also surfaced:
1616908.jpg

Back