my Topps UFC Bloodlines sketch card drawings

This JDS sold for $500!
2511828.jpg

and this GSP was one of my artist returns, which I just put on ebay:
4360761.jpg

so far about 15 have surfaced...and the response I've got and the sales on ebay have surpassed my wildest dreams. The Sherdog community has been great, even if not many of you are card collectors

The Silva, Lesnar ,Overeem, Nog/Aldo & Diaz Brothers cards have a fantastic likeness.

Nice work!

The Silva, Lesnar ,Overeem, Nog/Aldo & Diaz Brothers cards have a fantastic likeness.

Nice work!

But what about Uncle Creeper (moustache), Chack (mohawk), and Brittney (giant boobs)? They all have defining characteristics that I tried to key in on as well! haha...thanks

so far about 15 have surfaced...and the response I've got and the sales on ebay have surpassed my wildest dreams. The Sherdog community has been great, even if not many of you are card collectors

I'm mainly a football, basketball collector but I'll start collecting MMA if you hook me up :icon_chee

Great work man. I 'liked' your facebook page.

I've never collected MMA before (mainly baseball, but have some basketball/football) but your work you have done one these are awesome Brad. I've told you this on twitter before too, all of these cards look great, but of the ones I've seen, I'd say the Nate Diaz looks the best to me.

I've never collected MMA before (mainly baseball, but have some basketball/football) but your work you have done one these are awesome Brad. I've told you this on twitter before too, all of these cards look great, but of the ones I've seen, I'd say the Nate Diaz looks the best to me.

Thanks. Nate was my favorite, too. I recognize your name from twitter

Great work. Evan Shoman has the market cornered, but you do a damn good job.

Great work. Evan Shoman has the market cornered, but you do a damn good job.

Nah, Shoman and I do much different work. Don't get me wrong, his pencil renderings are amazing, much better than I can do with a pencil. But I don't think you'll see him doing sketch cards, though I'm sure he'd be great at that too. Any way you look at it, plenty of room for both of us.

Back