My prediction for Jones' future

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
If he wins against Miocic, he will retire but eventually come back at light heavyweight or hw, only to get knocked out by a younger, more explosive athlete.

If he loses against Miocic, he will return at light heavyweight and lose a couple of fights before retiring

I'm not a hater I like jones... Do you think he will stay retired?

If he wins yes.
His 0 record means money forever.
Unless a large heap is there for him for a crazy fight.

If he loses he will try to brush that away
but come back for some kind of fight after a couple of years because of butt hurt and money.

My prediction is one of them gets injured, there is no replacement for the fight, Aspinall winds up a paper champ after Jones wasted everyone's time and that will be the end of it.

Most likely outcome is win and retire imo

Jon doesn't seem like the type to be good with money though so I could see him fighting again even though he obviously doesn't want to for his legacy

Most likely outcome is win and retire imo

Jon doesn't seem like the type to be good with money though so I could see him fighting again even though he obviously doesn't want to for his legacy
I really hate to say this, but he is rather self-destructive and might not survive that long if there is nothing like competing going on in his life.

If he wins against Miocic, he will retire but eventually come back at light heavyweight or hw, only to get knocked out by a younger, more explosive athlete.

If he loses against Miocic, he will return at light heavyweight and lose a couple of fights before retiring

I'm not a hater I like jones... Do you think he will stay retired?
if poatan becomes 3 time world champ jones comes back and strangles him then retire
imagine the pure hatred his haters would feel

Jones is done at LHW

Win he retires, lose the only fight he might take is a Stipe rematch but that’s it

One of my wildly successful friends ended up in Africa after marrying a dominant priest woman after being shit to women for a long time.
Now he is a priest in Uganda both acting like assholes there not respecting their culture but getting payed from abroad.
Maybe that could be something for him?

Back