My Pie Fell Off- Am I marked by Christ?

i'm not sure what this thread is about but i think this is a related story.

one day i went to pee and on the head of my pee pee machine there was a chiquita banana sticker. i hadnt eaten a banana in months. i thought if there was a jesus and he had a sense of humor, this had to be his joke

See what you've done TS.

1vRyDkM.gif

chain reaction

lol demons have bigger thangs 2 worry about other than poor people's dog pies

Now I'm wondering what demons might worry about. Sam and Dean possibly. Rock salt. Cops.

i'm not sure what this thread is about but i think this is a related story.

one day i went to pee and on the head of my pee pee machine there was a chiquita banana sticker. i hadnt eaten a banana in months. i thought if there was a jesus and he had a sense of humor, this had to be his joke

perhaps you had a romantic encounter with this woman??

giphy.gif

BTW... that story is funny. When you find a kiwi sticker on your kiwis, it's time to get concerned.

Haha looks like one of those pot pies you can get at the store for like .80 cents a piece. Id say your house is haunted. See Ronnie's thread for advice.

that's some institutional grade shit there. type of shit you get in jail or homeless shelters hand out for free. holy fuck

The meat, if that's meat in there, sort of resembles the Salisbury steak served in jail. At least jail food can be traded for items of some value. This bento shit looks worthless.

The meat, if that's meat in there, sort of resembles the Salisbury steak served in jail. At least jail food can be traded for items of some value. This bento shit looks worthless.

3 cigarettes/1 subutex per pie on the inside. The lid doubles up as a budget ninja star.

Back