My Pie Fell Off- Am I marked by Christ?

Instant karma for your misogynistic lazy ass.

Its a knife fam, not that hard to wash.
triggered
also, washing and cleaning are not jobs any real man would do, that is comletely below the station in life that the universe bestowed upon those possesing testoerone.

i am confused about one thing though, you clearly stated TS that the pies magically grow a new crust after u remicrowave them. How is this explained by our current understanding of physics? if these pies can ignore the laws of the known universe already, is it not safe to assume that the supernatural abilities contained within these meat pastries already is a valid enough explination for it to become slef aware and jump off ur counter already?

I let her do all the washing up. I tell her she's better at it than I am (she isn't). It's good for her self-esteem.

You're in no position to make others feel inadequate.

You were about to eat wet dog food marketed for humans.

triggered
also, washing and cleaning are not jobs any real man would do, that is comletely below the station in life that the universe bestowed upon those possesing testoerone.

edd202f67a7f9e938cc857346f7c750e.jpg

cc5a20b2f5dfd50a62a8895ff8975789.jpg

i am confused about one thing though, you clearly stated TS that the pies magically grow a new crust after u remicrowave them. How is this explained by our current understanding of physics? if these pies can ignore the laws of the known universe already, is it not safe to assume that the supernatural abilities contained within these meat pastries already is a valid enough explination for it to become slef aware and jump off ur counter already?

Oven =/= Microwave.

I believe this is why England went on such a vast conquering spree. They were desperate for good food.

The misogyny is the best part of the story, imo.

This is what you eat for dinner?
Canned food? lol

How do you go about getting a microwave ready to be cleaned, playa?

Just curious

How do you go about getting a microwave ready to be cleaned, playa?

Just curious

Well, the microwave has to require cleaning. Can't have her coming home to a clean microwave every night. It would disturb her routine.

I never caught it, but Sam Merlowe, is that a shout out to True Blood character Sam?

Back