My nephew got legos for Christmas and I played with them all.

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Wifes family early gift exchange and opening cause it's only time we will all be together..

Nephew got big box of classic legos. With more traditional pieces for basic building. Hes 6 or 7. I was more excited than he was.

I built A three story house with proper flooring between levels. Also built some sweet cars and one had wings. Very colourful lego pieces and had some pink bricks he was mad about. Wife took em and made an elephant. That's girl lego he exclaimed in anguish.

I love Christmas and legos are the greatest most versatile toy of all time.

Wifes family early gift exchange and opening cause it's only time we will all be together..

Nephew got big box of classic legos. With more traditional pieces for basic building. Hes 6 or 7. I was more excited than he was.

I built A three story house with proper flooring between levels. Also built some sweet cars and one had wings. Very colourful lego pieces and had some pink bricks he was mad about. Wife took em and made an elephant. That's girl lego he exclaimed in anguish.

I love Christmas and legos are the greatest most versatile toy of all time.
Nah brah. Tinkertoys are the shit.

classic legos

i-came-ghostbuster.jpg

BRUH the legos i see I work make me mad, where the fuck were the Star Wars legos when I was a kid?

did you diplo on the duplo? pretending the blocks to be bricked bad cocks?

My kids haven't outgrown their legos, so we just bought a couple more for their star wars lego collection.

I actually have a huge old fashioned suitcase FILLED with legos from my childhoodship. When I have a kid they will be his. But not all at once. I'll give them to him slowly like some at Christmas and birthdays and grading etc etc. I'll keep scooping some into ziplock bags. This will save me from buying more I'll just tell him I went to the store.

Any of you guys ever play with Wee Waffle blocks? They had some pretty cool pieces that you could build castles or towns with. Also had track pieces that you could connect to create circular tracks, figure-8's etc.

wbcastle3.JPG

Or how about Construx? I remember an older cousin had these. They had glow in the dark parts, rubber wheels, and I remember I always used to make ninja throwing stars out of them.

97e5a96d06d6216f0e724071f0a898c8.jpg

I'm a diehard Lego fan for life but I also remember Tyco Super Blocks. Their military and contruction series actually put Lego to shame back in the 80's. They had cool rubber treads, rockets, and other unique parts that Lego lacked. Their figures were absolute ass though. You couldn't get them to connect properly onto any of the studs on the bricks.

Back