My nephew got legos for Christmas and I played with them all.

I still have lego (samurai and medieval). Pics after xmas in battle poses.

Wifes family early gift exchange and opening cause it's only time we will all be together..

Nephew got big box of classic legos. With more traditional pieces for basic building. Hes 6 or 7. I was more excited than he was.

I built A three story house with proper flooring between levels. Also built some sweet cars and one had wings. Very colourful lego pieces and had some pink bricks he was mad about. Wife took em and made an elephant. That's girl lego he exclaimed in anguish.

I love Christmas and legos are the greatest most versatile toy of all time.
Should've stole all of his Legos, and give him Mega Bloks instead

I still have lego (samurai and medieval). Pics after xmas in battle poses.
I had the Samurai one as well, I always wanted the medieval ones as it looked GOAT in the magazine ads. I did have the Star Wars ones though. At the time they were promoting the Bionicle line, but I never got into it.

That's right. I knew it as an Erector set.

Here are some more Legos for you @Clippy

MDMA-team-lego-brick-2-notch_crop.jpg

You should have seen the 3 story house I made. Perfectly semetrical and each layer at it's own colour. It was very artistic.
You didn't happen to line up all the Legos before building, did you?

I had the Samurai one as well, I always wanted the medieval ones as it looked GOAT in the magazine ads. I did have the Star Wars ones though. At the time they were promoting the Bionicle line, but I never got into it.
My oldest nephew loved bionicle. Not sure why. We definitely lego'd the fuck out of xmas.

Some people have waaaay too much time and money on their hands..... and I'm jealous as fuck.

28461747804_5bcc229984_c.jpg

18lro1403mgpcjpg.jpg

5582a775da0e8a1f0749609f91b901d7.jpg

Im 26 and told my wife to get me star wars lego. Sets are way fuckin cooler now than they were when i was a kid

My oldest nephew loved bionicle. Not sure why. We definitely lego'd the fuck out of xmas.
I'm guessing because they can transform into stuff. The first ver. that I saw, it had projectiles you can shoot (spring loaded).
I just googled it, the series is still going. Thats over a decade and still going strong.

Some people have waaaay too much time and money on their hands..... and I'm jealous as fuck.

28461747804_5bcc229984_c.jpg

18lro1403mgpcjpg.jpg

5582a775da0e8a1f0749609f91b901d7.jpg

I thought it was a legit gunpla from the 1st pic, then I noticed it was legos. Wow. Dat Azu even has the funnels, lol.

Im 26 and told my wife to get me star wars lego. Sets are way fuckin cooler now than they were when i was a kid
Shit, they do. I had the ep. 1 series.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rebels2.jpg

I had this one

7111-1.jpg

You could rotate it and transform it to something

lol, I just noticed it's listed as ages 9-14, but we're all mid to late 20s, some in our 30s, and still have peak Lego game

Shit, they do. I had the ep. 1 series.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rebels2.jpg

I had this one

7111-1.jpg

You could rotate it and transform it to something

Right! The detail in sets these days are so much better, like lego recognized their market of kids are smart enough to appreciate little details!

Saw my wife wrapping this one today, im pumped

143.jpg

Back