My nephew got legos for Christmas and I played with them all.

15401.jpg

Had this year's ago and loved it

I had something similar. This is when lego was at it's prime.
All the lego I owned was like this dragons, horses, knights etc. Might start checking eBay for some of these old classic ones.

3WgweGY.jpg

One Lego Brick

cMihyCT.jpg

Three Lego Bricks

CmWQwRq.jpg

Many Lego Bricks

''Legos'' ?????
<{natewhut}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}>

xVc486h.gif

Some people have waaaay too much time and money on their hands..... and I'm jealous as fuck.

28461747804_5bcc229984_c.jpg

18lro1403mgpcjpg.jpg

5582a775da0e8a1f0749609f91b901d7.jpg
I need instructions PDF and parts list for that sweet Gundam.

Modern Lego parts didn't exist when I was a kid, so stuff didn't look as cool. Also, Lego Store Pick-A-Brick walls didn't exist. I think they may have had mail order parts ala carte though.

Im 26 and told my wife to get me star wars lego. Sets are way fuckin cooler now than they were when i was a kid
The first Star Wars Lego people had yellow skin. Modern ones have normal skin color.

I still need to get me a Boba Fett and Darth Vader.

lol, I just noticed it's listed as ages 9-14, but we're all mid to late 20s, some in our 30s, and still have peak Lego game
I've seen the crazy ways modern Lego users connect stuff and put stuff together in unconventional ways. No way dumb kids would figure out those crazy techniques. They call it SNOT (Studs Not On Top).

Right! The detail in sets these days are so much better, like lego recognized their market of kids are smart enough to appreciate little details!

Saw my wife wrapping this one today, im pumped

143.jpg
I saw that recently briefly for $16, but didn't drag my butt to the store or think of more stuff to order from Amazon for free shipping. Looks better than the new Desert Skiff with Boba Fett.

I saw that recently briefly for $16, but didn't drag my butt to the store or think of more stuff to order from Amazon for free shipping. Looks better than the new Desert Skiff with Boba Fett.

Lego in Canada is atrociously overpriced, I got Reys speeder and this Carbon Freezing Chamber were like both $26 each

I built a iPad speaker sound deflector out of old Lego. Works. Before, it sounded like the sound was not intended for me to hear, but now, it's like the sound is for me to hear.

I've seen the crazy ways modern Lego users connect stuff and put stuff together in unconventional ways. No way dumb kids would figure out those crazy techniques. They call it SNOT (Studs Not On Top).
This one's pretty crafty, time goes by quick as well, it doesn't feel like the 7+ min that the video is

Lego in Canada is atrociously overpriced, I got Reys speeder and this Carbon Freezing Chamber were like both $26 each
I ordered Blue Power Jet (very sweet F-35, fits two Lego people inside) for $57 online, and saw it in stores here for $80 and that included at the Lego Store. I saw online deal alert for Costco Black Friday $49, but didn't see it in store (too late?).

With your legos and white privledge.

IMG_0635.JPG

This one's pretty crafty, time goes by quick as well, it doesn't feel like the 7+ min that the video is

600 hrs to build? I'm guessing parts cost at least $3,000. Very sophisticated. I never had enough pieces to build anything that big.

Everything in Canada is overpriced, it still rustles me that a lamp in Ikea USA was $10 while here it was $17, and this was when the cdn dollar surpassed the US. And we still have to pay higher taxes on the product. 13% here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back