My man Mark Hunt Is unfortunately going to get retired tonight

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It will look something like this

200.webp

Hunt is a legend, would like to see him get some easier fights.

If Hunt loses to Lewis he's done- unless he wants to fight grapplers from now on before retiring. I like Lewis too so this is a tough fight for me, kinda rooting for both. I feel like unless Lewis manages to blitz Hunt or weather a storm and catch him with some sort of comeback haymaker, Hunt is going to swiftly KO him with a precise 1-2 by being more technical

I want Hunt to do his classic walk-off. But just hearing Black Beast cut a post fight promo brings laughs.

It will look something like this

200.webp

Hunt is a legend, would like to see him get some easier fights.
Can't wait to see you wrong. Again.

You have some of the most deluded posts on Sherdog. "Ferguson is over 200lbs" LOL

Couldn't agree more. Unlike you, I'll be happy about it.

Always rooting for hunt, from walk off to butt drop class act.

A lot of confidence in "your man" it sounds like.
If Hunt can take it to the 3rd round he has it. The Beast gases quickly and 5 rds would kill him.

I could be wrong though

If Hunt can take it to the 3rd round he has it. The Beast gases quickly and 5 rds would kill him.

I could be wrong though
He probably made another thread predicting the opposite that he can bump depending on who wins. The douchebag.

Wonder how much heavyweight money he would make this time

Can't wait to see you wrong. Again.

You have some of the most deluded posts on Sherdog. "Ferguson is over 200lbs" LOL
Rofl. This fucking retard again.

Sorry to actually have been studying nutrition for years and understand a few things about weight cutting and have some concept of what walk around weight means.

99% of what you say is just talking out of your ass about things you have zero experience ot knowledge of.

Good luck with your new account. Your last one only lasted a month.

I could be wrong though
he's not my man, I don't really care who wins this fight.

I just see this as a very dangerous fight for Hunt at this stage of his career and this could very well be his last.

he's not my man, I don't really care who wins this fight.

I just see this as a very dangerous fight for Hunt at this stage of his career and this could very well be his last.
It is very dangerous especially the first 2 rounds and I think Mark knows that as well, but if he can get him past 2 and start drowning his ass The beast will be the bust

He's gonna get KOd by this fucking bum. It's a shame but he's done and his chin is even more done. 94.8% chance.

Back