My man Mark Hunt Is unfortunately going to get retired tonight

At 43 the nature Boy Ric Flair was just getting started!!! Woooo!

Maybe.

Lewis Is definitely underrated though. Imo.

But, I suppose we'll find out tonight.

If this was a few years ago I'd take hunt In a second but this just feels like a very dangerous fight for him at this stage of his career.

I hope I'm wrong tho.

Been watching hunt since way back In the day and would suck to see him go out on 2 brutal KO's
Look at Derrick Lewis' last 6 fights. He went 4 rounds with Shamil Abdurakhimov. This is a stock that's artificially high, and it's about to plummet. Mark Hunt is coming off 2 losses, so he's coming in seeking revenge. And this is in NZ. Everything is set up for a Mark Hunt annihilation. Everything. I'd bet 1k on him if I was in Vegas.

Look at Derrick Lewis' last 6 fights. He went 4 rounds with Shamil Abdurakhimov. This is a stock that's artificially high, and it's about to plummet. Mark Hunt is coming off 2 losses, so he's coming in seeking revenge. And this is in NZ. Everything is set up for a Mark Hunt annihilation. Everything. I'd bet 1k on him if I was in Vegas.

Is it that high ? I feel like nobody thinks much of him. Seems like he's a little underrated right now. I mean, technically speaking he's nothing impressive but his will Is strong. He's hungry.

we'll see what happens tho. Nothing is certain.

Is it that high ? I feel like nobody thinks much of him. Seems like he's a little underrated right now. I mean, technically speaking he's nothing impressive but his will Is strong. He's hungry.

we'll see what happens tho. Nothing is certain.
He's the betting favorite in Mark Hunt's home town. It's definitely high.

Black "pepper" beast will beat mark "salt" hunt

Always be routing for my boy Hunt.

Absolutely no one is under estimating Lewis.

Lewis is a big boy with big hands, aside from that honestly his technique and gas tank is sloppy as hell, Mark hunt is wayy too much for him i would bet on it ... Nothing against lewis but he himself admits to not having proper training camps and eating burgers and all throughout no worries

Your man, right ? Fairweather fans suck.

giphy.gif

I don't know what's better. Humble pie or reading these fools have their lovers quarrel in the replies.

Hang your head in shame 'your boy' Foh

Back