My man Mark Hunt Is unfortunately going to get retired tonight

It is very dangerous especially the first 2 rounds and I think Mark knows that as well, but if he can get him past 2 and start drowning his ass The beast will be the bust
yeah, who knows. Hunt definitely could win. He's obviously the more experienced fighter and striker.

Lewis is younger, hungrier and a little underrated at the moment though.

but we'll see. Maybe I'm wrong but I see this going horribly for him.

The Black Beast is gonna get put away quick. If I'm wrong...

You believe that anderson silva was 198 pounds for his entire career. Even though he was known to walk around @ 210-220 pounds.

Nate, Nick, and tony all have the exact same frames and can all walk around close to 200 pounds outside of fight camp. Or they could also cut weight, restrict their diets, calories and fight at a lower weight class as well.

Stop talking about things you don't understand you fucking idiot.

You're that same Idiot who went off about this last time. Who believed that like count determines your quality as a poster. Shocking that your last account barely lasted a month. Shocking.

Reported, stop replying to me with ur ignorant ass. Thanks
It was never proven silva weighed 230. It's just dummies like you who take drugs and believe Rogan. Delusional.

Reported? You baby. Clint.

It was never proven silva weighed 230. It's just dummies like you who take drugs and believe Rogan. Delusional.

Reported? You baby. Clint.
I didn't say 230 you toxic troll. I said 210-220

Not exactly uncommon for a lanky big middleweight that Silva was to be walking around at that weight.

Again, fight camp weight Isn't the same as what they might walk around @ outside of camp. Context is everything.

Finish highschool before trying to argue a point. It's embarrassing. Good luck with your new account. Maybe you'll last a bit longer this time

It will look something like this

200.webp

Hunt is a legend, would like to see him get some easier fights.

STFU you druggie!

Lewis don't have the heart

STFU you druggie!

Lewis don't have the heart
The guys posts are all deluded, his idol is rogan, and his brain is like rotten Swiss cheese. He joined years ago using his real name to talk about cakes, but as with all heavy drug users he forgot his password and made this drug addled account.

Oh he will. Lewis will ko him and send him to retirement.

Ughhhh I hate this fight. I love both Hunto and Beast. IDK mang I just hope Hunto doesn't get hurt. <{1-7}>

yeah, who knows. Hunt definitely could win. He's obviously the more experienced fighter and striker.

Lewis is younger, hungrier and a little underrated at the moment though.

but we'll see. Maybe I'm wrong but I see this going horribly for him.
The only thing they don't lose to father time is their power so never count Mark Hunt out that is for sure, he has that fight changing power.

I could picture BB rushing Hunt and overwhelming him with wild power punches and lights out.

BB doesn't belong in the cage with Hunt. Hunt is an absolute nightmare matchup for him.

All of your reasoning is inference with no proof, from deep in your druggie brain.
no proof just 8 years of nutrition study, 10 years of martial arts training. You don't know shit about weight cutting. You don't even know what walk around weight means. Talkin out your ass about subjects you know nothing about, with ur 16 year old underdeveloped brain on ur brand new troll account.

The only thing marks walking away with tonight is more brain damage.

They are handing a win to Mark Hunt on a silver platter. Lewis is tailor made for him. This is going to be brutal.

They are handing a win to Mark Hunt on a silver platter. Lewis is tailor made for him. This is going to be brutal.
Maybe.

Lewis Is definitely underrated though. Imo.

But, I suppose we'll find out tonight.

If this was a few years ago I'd take hunt In a second but this just feels like a very dangerous fight for him at this stage of his career.

I hope I'm wrong tho.

Been watching hunt since way back In the day and would suck to see him go out on 2 brutal KO's

But not tonight bro.Today,Lewis's streak ends.He's going down

Back