My girl's friend is a Respiratory Therapist and she's down to 2 days a week

Most hospitals have started doing elective surgeries and procedures again.

A bunch of my friends who have worked on drill rigs for 10 plus years were laid off last week. They really don’t have skills outside of that work environment.

Cooking and selling meth doesnt count as a skill?

A lot of for profit medical centers are taking a big hit so I can see why some places have employees furloughed. I work in a military hospital and everyone is either working, teleworking or on paid leave except for some contractor positions. I have to work as usual since my main duties cover essential clinics and the agency I work for won't let us telework, although my boss lets me be flexible with my schedule. My wife gets to telework off and on and even on the days she is on she gets to telework so she is only at work 25% of the time on average. Even if she doesn't have work she can take paid admin leave anyways. I was kind of upset about it at first, but I actually got a 10% retention bonus because of Covid-19 so I can't complain.

but seriously, I'm sure the medical industry will be back to normal sooner rather than later
Tbh its probably the last to be normal. They pay the bills with elective procedures and its banned right now and nobody wants to go to the hospital

My girl is an an opthalmogist and she's been furloughed. Her best friend is an anesthesiologist and also furloughed. My girl's friend is a respiratory therapist and she's down to just working 2 days a week. The hospital she works at has 15 floors. They are so slow that they only have ONE floor open out of the 15. Most doctors and nurses have been laid off.

You would think Respiratory Therapists would be working 7 days a week, but they are barely getting any hours.

Tell her they are hiring health staff in Ireland.
The countries health service actually hired more during this pandemic and they took over 19 private hospitals as well to ensure they have enough beds and ventilators.

I don't know what kind of craic is going on in America with the health staff, but it does not sound good.

Tons of people are going to be hurt from the lack of preventive healthcare and screenings. The lack of dentistry and other care is going to fuck us as well.

Along with compromising our immune systems by non exposure bubble living. This sucks.

Here in the Bay Area, 53% of hospitals and clinics have laid off or furloughed physicians. 65% have reduce hours. 39% have had to cut salaries. 17% have had to close their practice.

Need pics of broad to determine how much I care

Here in the Bay Area, 53% of hospitals and clinics have laid off or furloughed physicians. 65% have reduce hours. 39% have had to cut salaries. 17% have had to close their practice.
But now that elective procedures are allowed in California again, we some of them be coming back soon? They let my wife come in for an MRI on her knee the other day. She was waiting a over month to be able to go in.

Cooking and selling meth doesnt count as a skill?
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

My girl is an an opthalmogist and she's been furloughed. Her best friend is an anesthesiologist and also furloughed. My girl's friend is a respiratory therapist and she's down to just working 2 days a week. The hospital she works at has 15 floors. They are so slow that they only have ONE floor open out of the 15. Most doctors and nurses have been laid off.

You would think Respiratory Therapists would be working 7 days a week, but they are barely getting any hours.
You spelled anesthesiologist correctly, but not "ophthalmologist"?

But now that elective procedures are allowed in California again, we some of them be coming back soon? They let my wife come in for an MRI on her knee the other day. She was waiting a over month to be able to go in.
It will last probably as long as the recession does. Millions are out of work and without insurance. Even when business picks back up, it will take awhile for places to climb out of the hole. Some places might be permanently restructured. Some places probably won’t recover.

Hey look we have a conspiracy theorist on our hands boys, get em !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back