My girl's friend is a Respiratory Therapist and she's down to 2 days a week

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My girl is an an opthalmogist and she's been furloughed. Her best friend is an anesthesiologist and also furloughed. My girl's friend is a respiratory therapist and she's down to just working 2 days a week. The hospital she works at has 15 floors. They are so slow that they only have ONE floor open out of the 15. Most doctors and nurses have been laid off.

You would think Respiratory Therapists would be working 7 days a week, but they are barely getting any hours.

Hard to judge, need pix of your girl and her friend.

They'll have work soon, several places are slowly opening up. Schools open soon, some businesses as well. We're basically waiting for the super slow motion trainwreck.

Maybe she sucks and they only kept on the good doctors. It would be unfair to say they are being treated unfairly without more information.

Once numbers skyrocket at least she will have plenty of hours to be terrified at work.

but seriously, I'm sure the medical industry will be back to normal sooner rather than later

What shit hole hospital do they work in, in what shit hole city?

Maybe she sucks and they only kept on the good doctors. It would be unfair to say they are being treated unfairly without more information.

patients pay the bills

A bunch of my friends who have worked on drill rigs for 10 plus years were laid off last week. They really don’t have skills outside of that work environment.

Everyone is getting laid off. Wouldn't surprise me if we hit 50% unemployment this summer.
You motherfuckers are FUCKED.

My girl is an an opthalmogist and she's been furloughed. Her best friend is an anesthesiologist and also furloughed. My girl's friend is a respiratory therapist and she's down to just working 2 days a week. The hospital she works at has 15 floors. They are so slow that they only have ONE floor open out of the 15. Most doctors and nurses have been laid off.

You would think Respiratory Therapists would be working 7 days a week, but they are barely getting any hours.

How are her feet? She can always make money on Onlyfans selling feet pics or boobie photos.

As soon as they reopen and say fuck all the safety measures I am sure we will be good and fucked all over again. A lot of Drs predict this fall to be pretty bad as they are going to be hit with a corona and flu double whammy.

My mom whos hospital prepared for this is also slower then expected, but she said in other counties its really busys. Or you could go to michigan with the protests and the 10% corona deathrate.

Maybe the aliens will bring a new flu or maybe we can get something else going so she can help save us... Damn corona was too deadly for her services, they died before they could get to the hospital... Blah blah blah...

Kind of an interesting piece of the puzzle. Wasn't there a hospital or hospitals closed in Detroit too? One of the supposedly worst hit places. I'm hearing this isn't a unique situation for the person you mentioned, no need for all the healthcare workers...

If we can be kept "quarantined" for a little longer our immune systems will be further compromised so she should be back to work soon with a whole new batch of tasks...

Tell her to go work in New York

Everyone is getting laid off. Wouldn't surprise me if we hit 50% unemployment this summer.
You motherfuckers are FUCKED.

Unemployment is all time highs and the economy is shit YET the market keeps going higher. Some bullshit. Wallstreet guys are sure damn crooks.

Back