My GF is SUPER sexy but SUPER emotional

Let me at her and I'll obedience train her for you. Guaranteed success.

Been there done that. At moments I literally thought my ex lost her mind, like 5150. She was fine as hell, decent in bed, but was more problems than she was worth. She ended up getting wifed up by a cop like a year after we split, all while she was still tryin to give me play on the side. You mess with hot fire, you might get burnt.

SexyMahnaz, I mean this with all due respect but you're fucking bitching.

Love this girl and cherish her.

she's jealous cos she cares, and as stereotypical as it sounds girls get like that at times...talk to her and get her to explain why she feels a certain way, communication is everything in a relationship and I hope you stay happy with your dream girl buddy, sounds like you got a keeper :p

she's jealous cos she cares, and as stereotypical as it sounds girls get like that at times...talk to her and get her to explain why she feels a certain way, communication is everything in a relationship and I hope you stay happy with your dream girl buddy, sounds like you got a keeper :p

shes jealous cuz shes insecure

ppl who care dont act like that. if u truly care (love) some1 u want that individual to be happy no matter wat the cost (even if that means not being w u)

shes jealous cuz shes insecure

ppl who care dont act like that. if u truly care (love) some1 u want that individual to be happy no matter wat the cost (even if that means not being w u)

Ding.

Also refer to the older 'dogs talking about crazy fun in sack/crazy baggage scale. Enjoy it while it lasts.

AND IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF BROSEPH ROGAN: just treat her nice and fuck her silly. If she leaves, she leaves.

Back