My GF is SUPER sexy but SUPER emotional

Thread is shit without pics

Yeah, needy is right. It's a stereotypical male complaint but after feeling it for myself I know how draining and stressful it can be. How long have you been married?

bit more than 3 years

She's a nut case TS. Ever stop and wonder why no richer, better looking guys dealt with her and she settled on you?

And I think you're a liar. No pics = no sexy.

There are gorgeous women without these issues.

Also, you're not hitting it right. It's like when I see someone walking their Golden Retriever and it's running wild pulling on its leash and shit. My Mastiff doesn't eat until I tell him it's ok. Gotta handle business.

Tell us more?

Basically what you said. Looks wise she's exactly what I want, petite, big brown eyes, amazing body, perfect lips. And the sex is amazing. When she's good we have a ton of fun together, always laughing and she's real fun and also caring and very supportive. My best friend like you said.

But she can turn on the drop of a hat and get super emotional and just crazy in general. Her mom is bipolar and she's scared that she is too so that's a real possibility in my situation. But I can't stay away from her haha. Tried breaking up once. So I don't have much advice for you I'm right where you are

Basically what you said. Looks wise she's exactly what I want, petite, big brown eyes, amazing body, perfect lips. And the sex is amazing. When she's good we have a ton of fun together, always laughing and she's real fun and also caring and very supportive. My best friend like you said.

But she can turn on the drop of a hat and get super emotional and just crazy in general. Her mom is bipolar and she's scared that she is too so that's a real possibility in my situation. But I can't stay away from her haha. Tried breaking up once. So I don't have much advice for you I'm right where you are

Haha, ahhh ... exactly. Epitomizes the can't live with her, can't live without her ... the good is so good, but the bad is really bad.

The other variable is that my GF is persian. She grew up in Iran so there is definitely some cultural baggage to work through. She is taking a chance by dating me (non muslim European) so it's possible that the jealously and insecurity is related to fear of losing face and feeling shamed if we were to break up rather than some kind of inherent personality flaw. My instinct is that it's just her personality but entangling all these variables is extremely complicated.

NHB, I appreciate your detailed posts. Thanks.

In one sentence you call her your dream girl and a next you claim that the attraction you feel for her might only be skin deep.

C'mon man.

If you aren't happy with the person/relationship, then leave.

Fuck, its really that simple.

hot + crazy = not worth the trouble imo. been there done that.

Step 1: Google Borderline Personality Disorder.

Step 2: ?????

Step 3: Pro... Ok, skip the profit and go straight to running the fuck away from this relationship. I'm telling you... It's only going to get worse. Oh, man. haha. Literally, if you don't leave her while the leaving is good, you're going to really, really regret it. Good luck, Bro.

Leave her just as a good "phase" ends and she starts giving you problems again. You won't lose face in the community that way, and you'll get some pre-breakup play from her.

This isn't going to get any better. You're in for a bad time with this lady. Look for somebody secure.

Haha, ahhh ... exactly. Epitomizes the can't live with her, can't live without her ... the good is so good, but the bad is really bad.

The other variable is that my GF is persian. She grew up in Iran so there is definitely some cultural baggage to work through. She is taking a chance by dating me (non muslim European) so it's possible that the jealously and insecurity is related to fear of losing face and feeling shamed if we were to break up rather than some kind of inherent personality flaw. My instinct is that it's just her personality but entangling all these variables is extremely complicated.

NHB, I appreciate your detailed posts. Thanks.

I'm sure she reminds you of the bolded often.

Step 1: Google Borderline Personality Disorder.

Step 2: ?????

Step 3: Pro... Ok, skip the profit and go straight to running the fuck away from this relationship. I'm telling you... It's only going to get worse. Oh, man. haha. Literally, if you don't leave her while the leaving is good, you're going to really, really regret it. Good luck, Bro.

Getting relationship advice from you is like shopping at Costco

Back