My GF is SUPER sexy but SUPER emotional

SexyMahnaz

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We have heaps of fun together, and physically (face, body, everything) she's my dream girl. I still can't believe she's mine.

I was her first, and she is in love with me, and I with her. I wasn't a virgin when we met but she's the first girl I can say that I've loved. We've shared so much with each other, and have been dating for about 1.5 years.

The problem is that she gets jealous very easily. She gets upset easily. And she can go from being crazy about me to thinking I can't do anything right/don't pay her enough attention at the drop of a hat.

She really is my best friend and so so sexy but in the back of my mind I think that after the physical attraction inevitably wears off I might be left feeling resentful and irritated. Any advice from the married guys?

We have heaps of fun together, and physically (face, body, everything) she's my dream girl. I still can't believe she's mine.

I was her first, and she is in love with me, and I with her. We've shared so much with each other, and have been dating for about 1.5 years.

The problem is that she gets jealous very easily. She gets upset easily. And she can go from being crazy about me to thinking I can't do anything right/don't pay her enough attention at the drop of a hat.

She really is my best friend and so so sexy but in the back of my mind I think that after the physical attraction inevitably wears off I might be left feeling resentful and irritated. Any advice from the married guys?

Ermahgerd 1.5 years is so long!

Refer to the crazy/hot scale.

I can't believe I just helped you out, considering you couldn't help me out by posting pics.

all girls r irrational and emo

even tho some show it more than others, they all are subjected to their feelings

I feel you bro. my wife is super hot but super needy as well. Pretty crazy sometimes too.

i often think of this song...

Woah I feel like you just described my life man. I'm in the same exact situation. It's even 1.5 years for us too

I feel you bro. my wife is super hot but super needy as well. Pretty crazy sometimes too.

i often think of this song...

Yeah, needy is right. It's a stereotypical male complaint but after feeling it for myself I know how draining and stressful it can be. How long have you been married?

Without pics the hot/crazy scale can't be accurately detetmined.

Without pics the hot/crazy scale can't be accurately detetmined.

its da eyezz

0.jpg

Not married. But with a female of that nature, communication is important. You can't be spending every day reaffirming shit you've already been over with her; it will undoubtedly create tension and make you sick of her. No matter how hot she is, it'll wear on you and you'll get tired of dealing with it - for every 10 there's a guy tired of beating it; true story. You'll begin to resent her for it eventually.

So let her know that you realize that she's this type of individual. But don't make it sound like that's giving her a pass or that it's something negative (that will make her defensive). Relationships are about reciprocation. Let her know how it effects you. Be honest, but not harsh, as she's emotional. Such a conversation must be approached strategically.

Also, know when to give her her space. Sometimes emotional people need to be left alone to deal with their shit. Don't smother her with care every time she's having issues.

And yea, pics dude. Fuckin pics.

I hope you get out of that relationship, but if not, enjoy the next few years of hell. BTW, once again, look up borderline personality disorder.

you are just a loser who sticks with her because you cannot get better. 1.5 years ain't shit

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back