My Dog Thinks Hes Mike Tyson (Bloody Pics Inside)

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Fred and Daisy were roughhousing on Saturday when it got a little heated and they started throwing hands for reals
I saw a little piece of meat go flying up in the air but I thought it was a piece of food or something
I could tell Daisy was hurt cause she did her angry yelp/jaw snap/head shake that she always does when Fred gets a good one in on her
I saw a couple spots of blood on her neck and as Im inspecting her blood starts pouring all over the floor and I notice her ear isnt as large as it used to be
Ended up with blood all over my floor, walls, dogs and me

#dogsofpeace

20160206_145400_zpstprnzx6p.jpg

20160206_145116_zpse0ryaupq.jpg

20160206_1448170_zpsf5whcrbd.jpg

20160206_144807_zpsk2sulmhy.jpg

20160206_144738_zpseytgrf2w.jpg

Theyve since kissed and made up

CAM00472_zps9heb2tia.jpg

Last edited:
Fred is a meanie
lol Freds the nice one, a big ole teddy bear
Daisy is the angry shit starter thats always trying to bully him but every once in awhile he gets tired of it and has to check a hoe

as those game pits?

What did you do with the piece of ear?

Jesus pete I would be freakin out of one of mine did the other like that. Thank god i got beagles.

Just think if that ear was a toddlers neck.

Pitbulls are so dangerous, as these lics shoq. You should probably put that dog that did the attscking out of its sociopathic misery, before he eat a baby

Pitbulls are so dangerous, as these lics shoq. You should probably put that dog that did the attscking out of its sociopathic misery, before he eat a baby

I wouldnt trust that dog after this, imagine that mutt on the loose.

and youre the reason why pits get a negative rap......

Dinnae let the wee dugs fight!

Back