My Dog Thinks Hes Mike Tyson (Bloody Pics Inside)

Fred's tasted blood best to put him down.

Fred's tasted blood best to put him down.
He seemed to like it too
He was licking her ear foe like 20 minutes afterwards and then went around licking the blood off the carpet
Worlds not safe anymore

I used to breed and raise pits for fighting and I tell you it's not a good idea to keep them in such close proximity unless you want a dead dog.

He seemed to like it too
He was licking her ear foe like 20 minutes afterwards and then went around licking the blood off the carpet
Worlds not safe anymore
Another great pitt bull owner.

I used to breed and raise pits for fighting and I tell you it's not a good idea to keep them in such close proximity unless you want a dead dog.
I been doing this for 39 years I think we'll be alright

I'm waiting for a lesbian fighter to be named "Dyke" Tyson.

and youre the reason why pits get a negative rap......

If I had a nickle for every tough guy, douche nozzle I see walking a pitbull around town, I would have, like, 85 cents. And that's a lot, considering.

That also lends to public perception, as well as, the tendency of said owners trying to raise that dog to be a guard and attack dog.

Sad really, as its not the breeds fault. They are as good (in general) as any other breed.

Last edited:
If I had a nickle for every tough guy, douche nozzle I see walking a pitbull around town, I would have, like, 85 cents. And that's a lot, considering.

That also lends to public perception, as well as, the tendency of said owners trying to raise that dog to be a guard and attack dog.

Sad really, as its not the breads fault. They are as good (in general) as any other bread.
FB4E405F-A46A-4E6B-836F-E0736AB07622.jpg

ae0bf235ff36bf109a5b209fdfc69218.jpg

im far more scared of dalmations than i am of pitbulls

freds dope. daisys dope.

im far more scared of dalmations than i am of pitbulls

freds dope. daisys dope.

hmmmm.. i think i'll keep my thoughts to myself on this one..

Back