My cousin visited and at the same time my last $5 disappeared

Re: my $5 bill

• Total voters
They make something called a wallet to keep money in.

Fill the dining room with uppercuts. Right after the turkey is carved.

Lol. I don't think I've ever seen Monopoly money. I've always imagined it black and white tho x:

Nah they use bright colors.White, blue, orange, teal, yellow, etc.

The awkward thing is i can't confirm she took it

But it's gone as fuck

Coindenience?

Moral: dont leave money and drugs around when ppl visit

Where are your drugs?

Also tell the parent, that you can't be sure. Usually disposable funds are obvious in a non earners actions.

They make something called a wallet to keep money in.

I had a wallet for ten years which was a gift. Completely fell apart a while ago. Usually just keep money in my pockets etc or on my table.

this morning I hooked up with a girl who was bragging about stealing five dollars from some poor person

<{poor?}>

Is it too late for this? If so....

<{cuts}>

I had a wallet for ten years which was a gift. Completely fell apart a while ago. Usually just keep money in my pockets etc or on my table.
What's below poor? Because you sound whatever that is.

You sure seem to be spending a lot of time with your female cousin @Clippy
Are you from Shelbyville or something?

#justiceforClippy

Meh, if she's 38yo and not a junkie/gambler etc and needed money that much to steal from a relative, I'd just as soon feel she needed it more than me. Christmas is desperate times for folks who don't have money and pressures to gift give, especially if they have kids. I guess it depends on how hard up you are - if you NEEDED that five bucks than you have more issues than a thieving cousin. It sucks not to be able to trust family with money, but since you don't know for a fact I don't think you go around accusing people over five bucks - consider it a lesson learned and keep your money out of sight should this cousin be at your house again and even make sure your bedroom door is closed so nothing disappears out of there.

take a good look at him kids. stay away from drugs and sherdog.

Back