My client is dropping hints?

You should just be honest. "Hey man I kinda get the sense that you want me to plow your wife while you diddle yourself in the corner. Am I right?"

And if you're wrong, then you just keep training him and hanging out at his house. No harm done.

Hmm...not bad. I see what you mean about her nipples though. Strange areolae. Still would, though.

I guess it would not matter in real life. I love a skinny bitch regardless of weird and scarred nipples.

oh man. You should so let chicks do that esp. when the climax comes!!!

I think its a fingers only entry rule ... maybe tongue ....

I'm a bit of a free spirit when it comes to body bumping but finger/fingers in my ring piece is "All Off Limits" way too close to gay sex for my likings.

I'm a bit of a free spirit when it comes to body bumping but finger/fingers in my ring piece is "All Off Limits" way too close to gay sex for my likings.

lol having a chick play with your cornhole is a hella lot less gay than playing tummy sticks with some bro

lol having a chick play with your cornhole is a hella lot less gay than playing tummy sticks with some bro

Different shades of too close to gay in my opinion. I prefer to be in an entirely different spectrum, but to each their own.

Different shades of too close to gay in my opinion. I prefer to be in an entirely different spectrum, but to each their own.

Well one involves two penuses, the other does not. One involves a sexual experience shared with a dude, the other does not.

Well one involves two penuses, the other does not. One involves a sexual experience shared with a dude, the other does not.

I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that doesn't mind having a girl get at you with a strap on, since she's not a dude? :icon_conf

I think the main qualifier on gay sex is having sex with a guy.

Biologically speaking, it's not like there is a new body part that grows on gays that suddenly makes the back door a fun option. You can be gay and hate getting buggered or you can be straight and enjoy the missus breaking out a strap on. The body likes what it likes and different strokes and all that.

Bro code pocket book clearly states "As long as tummy sticks DO NOT make contact with each other during babe sharing session with fellow bro, then you're gay rule do not apply"...

I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that doesn't mind having a girl get at you with a strap on, since she's not a dude? :icon_conf

It would still be less gay than touching swords

I think the main qualifier on gay sex is having sex with a guy.

Biologically speaking, it's not like there is a new body part that grows on gays that suddenly makes the back door a fun option. You can be gay and hate getting buggered or you can be straight and enjoy the missus breaking out a strap on. The body likes what it likes and different strokes and all that.

If a girl is into that kind of thing, she's just not the right girl for me. That's all I'm saying.

I'd just be up front about it.

Something like "Look dude, just so we are clear, I am getting the feeling you're trying to get me to throw some meat to your wife, am I correct in this?"

That way you can either set your price or whatever, or just peace out.

If a girl is into that kind of thing, she's just not the right girl for me. That's all I'm saying.

I'm right there with you. I totally understand it wouldn't be gay but I also know it's not for me at all. But whatever people want to do with other consenting adults in private is fine with me.

So you feel me on this one, she could say her finger is tired and pullout the tool belt and work your ring piece with that. Would they still think it's cool now you're getting done by essentially a tranny?

Back