My client is dropping hints?

So you feel me on this one, she could say her finger is tired and pullout the tool belt and work your ring piece with that. Would they still think it's cool now you're getting done by essentially a tranny?

lol is this really what ran through your mind when she did that?

So you feel me on this one, she could say her finger is tired and pullout the tool belt and work your ring piece with that. Would they still think it's cool now you're getting done by essentially a tranny?

It's just not a turn on for me to have a girl messing with my anus. My shit comes out of there. Why would I want my girl touching that?

It's just not a turn on for me to have a girl messing with my anus. My shit comes out of there. Why would I want my girl touching that?

Cause it's degrading. What kind of weirdo doesn't get off on degrading sluts?

oh man. You should so let chicks do that esp. when the climax comes!!!

I think its a fingers only entry rule ... maybe tongue ....

the two knuckle rule

anything past the second knuckle of the finger and it's gay. Otherwise you're in the clear.

I like how this thread took a turn toward oil checks.

Thread went full gay.

TS,

Smash if your comfortable with an old fart watching like a peeping Tom.

They are your clients. Don't mix pleasure with business. And don't you have a lady?

Why don't you post up a couple pics of the female client in question, and let us vote on it...?

Well one involves two penuses, the other does not. One involves a sexual experience shared with a dude, the other does not.

Did you spell it like that on purpose? I'm lol'ing hard over here.

You have a girlfriend or wife or spouse or something.

So no. No no no. Jesus.

You have a girlfriend or wife or spouse or something.

So no. No no no. Jesus.

This is also what the TS would be saying if the old guy got excited and decided to pork his cornhole while he was rogering his wife.

I'd check with the old lady first, if she's not down with that kind of thing.

Back