My client is dropping hints?

Paynebringer

The Titanium Ape... Always Defend ♠♠♠
@plutonium
Reaction score
I do some personal training on the side at my local gym, I have an older gentleman and his younger not bad looking wife; now when I say younger she's 37 to his 66 I've trained them 2-3 times a week for the last 6 months.

For the last 3 months he has made frequent comments about his wife's body & beauty some are harmless to give a reply others downright uncomfortable for me to truly reply but with a you "naughty smile". I know he says certain things to gauge my response to see if I'm receptive to this kind of talk.

Last weekend he invited me to watch the divisional playoffs at his home I got there at halftime and it was only he and his wife not the small gathering he had mentioned. His wife was wearing an outfit made more for clubbing than watching football. I saw way beyond cleavage warning line & still not sure if was just pantyhose or pantyhose that were crotch-less I didn't want to stare too long. All the time he kept commenting on how hot his wife looked I made short comments of approval and a lot of agreed smiling. Now this week he's asking if I would dine with them. Thinking he may just want to put it out there this weekend I almost committed then I remembered the UFC fight Night Saturday, said Ill get back to him.

I'm not saint and I do have a lady, but I'm starting to feel I should be a good sport and friend and maybe help the old fella out.

Thoughts if any?

Dear Penthouse.......

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Hey the customer is always right. You gotta do it

He probably wants to watch you bone his wife while he sits in a corner and jacks off. Just do it, bro. As long as he doesn't touch you its all good.

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

If you bang her in his house, make sure you take protection (probably a gun) so you don't get made into some kind of fucked up sex slave.

Totally possible that he's just trying to show her off and doesn't want you to nail her. In that case, take pics and post them here.

On second thought, take pics and post them here. I guarantee you will get better advice.

He is the hunter. She is the bait. You are the catch.

pssst-you-gonna-get-raped-thumb.jpg

This could go either way. He wants you to bang his wife, or he's using his wife to lure you into bed so he can fondle you.

Probably either looking for a cuckold or 3 way. If you decide to participate, make sure to send me a copy of the video they'll obviously make.

He probably wants to watch you bone his wife while he sits in a corner and jacks off. Just do it, bro. As long as he doesn't touch you its all good.

Now this is my thought, but I'm not really down with someone sitting watching eating popcorn and checking my junk, although I'm far from shy but just not into a audience.

It's probably not near as uncommon as you think for couples to have threesomes. With his age, I'm not surprised at all.

Sounds like ol' boy needs a hand finishing his old lady off. You'd simply be providing your client extended service.

Charge his ass. Make this old fuck pay you to fuck his wife.

Back