My Cauliflower Ear Pic

Mirada thas sum funny shit. cauli ear is crazy but people will know u can fight.

CDhamil said:
Grats dude! Im still waiting for my first cauli... well not really waiting, dreading the inevitable lol :)

It isn't inevitable. Wear headgear. Yeah you might get called a pussy, so just train hard and become better than the haters. Then kick their ass. Most of the guys talkin shit already have it and are uglier than Janet Reno. You don't want to be them. They have convinced themselves through positive reinforcement that having cauli is actually a good thing.

Actually a bunch of guys at my school have followed my lead and gotten headgear. That shit is ugly as hell. I was born pretty, and I sure as hell aint gonna start looking like Couture. Regardless of what the internet tough guys say, the girls don't like it and it looks like shit.

-Still Pretty

Niiiice... Good work. Only one though? Hardly symmetrical. Gotta start working on the other side.

Big Red said:
Fellow grapplers will give you a nod. It is like the sign of a secret society. I have never had one, does it feel pussy/watery or are they harD?

It is still in the middle stage right now....it feels sorta like its hardening up but its still a little watery. nowhere near as bad as when it first happened...i could feel the puss and shit jostling around in there. Not fun

Judogido - we'll see where my BJJ journey takes me...i hate headgear so i'm not gonnna start wearing it....thats just my preference...i knew it was gonna happen sooner or later....i imagine i'd get it on the other side sooner or later but its lot like i'm counting the days lol

TexDeuceII said:
It isn't inevitable. Wear headgear. Yeah you might get called a pussy, so just train hard and become better than the haters. Then kick their ass. Most of the guys talkin shit already have it and are uglier than Janet Reno. You don't want to be them. They have convinced themselves through positive reinforcement that having cauli is actually a good thing.

Actually a bunch of guys at my school have followed my lead and gotten headgear. That shit is ugly as hell. I was born pretty, and I sure as hell aint gonna start looking like Couture. Regardless of what the internet tough guys say, the girls don't like it and it looks like shit.

-Still Pretty
pics?

TexDeuceII said:
That shit is ugly as hell. I was born pretty, and I sure as hell aint gonna start looking like Couture. Regardless of what the internet tough guys say, the girls don't like it and it looks like shit.
Still Pretty
Any girl who doesn't like it isn't worth dating.

If you want to stay pretty, you're in the wrong fucking sport, but I kind of get the idea that you're figuring that out already, aren't you?

The ear looks good. Keep it up bro. You don't want to die without any scars, do ya?

I'd hate to get it. My ears stick out like hell too. whenever I wear headgear it just feels even worse, especially when my ear folds over inside of it and I can't touch my ear to fix it quick enough to continue rolling.

Tommy Seoul said:
Any girl who doesn't like it isn't worth dating.

If you want to stay pretty, you're in the wrong fucking sport, but I kind of get the idea that you're figuring that out already, aren't you?

Yes this sport is not for the pretty and I have had my share of bloody noses, black eyes, and cuts (I use a lot of vitamin E). Because of that I take careful precautions to reduce the amount of damage done to my face/head. I.E. -headgear, mouthguard, cup, Vitamin E oil.

Nothing can prevent everything, but I would like to look as though I haven't been wrestling lions my whole life. Don't worry, the fear of getting my face fucked up has never held me back as I box as well. But I'll me damn if my ears are gonna look like they have tumors in them.

thats a gnarly cauli boss. ive got a couple realllly small patches that you almost can't see.

man i dont wanna get cauliflowered ears that shit is disgusting no offense. Do those earpads work?

bjjfighter91 said:
man i dont wanna get cauliflowered ears that shit is disgusting no offense. Do those earpads work?

Yes very well. Get the Kliff Keen one's. They are the best.

I remember Kurt Angle saying that it was interfering with his hearing. Turns out he's almost deaf in his left ear, because the lump is so monstrous.

The first time I damaged the cartilage in my ear, I instantly freaked out thinking about Randy Couture's ears. I'm really not all that vain, but I would not enjoy walking around with Randy's ears. I lucked out, and had no permanent damage. It was headgear-city for me, after that, since I can't seem to stop taking knees to the side of head. :p

Hey man! At least you're not feeling too down about it. I've been rolling for years now and I've yet to get cauliflower ear. Maybe I'm just lucky so far?

Back