My Cauliflower Ear Pic

my gf just told me that cauliflower ear is sexy because it shows that "that person fights enough to get cauliflower ear"... and she's hot... so, i'm gonna say chicks dig it

some people never get c. ear

some get it really quick

some have to take a good shot to get it.

mine came after a really good shot to my ear now it looks like i have another head growing out of my ear. i could care less though i am already married so i don't care what women really think.

ps. my wife getting it too.

I'll take my fucked up banana and bamboo tree hitting shins over those ears anyday my friend, anyday!

:D

how hard do you have to get hit to get it cuz my ear is all black and blue and there is no swelling its been 3 days since i was hit

joe, that's what ya get for rolling with those homos at cny mma.. then again, this thread is damn old haha.

Hate to tell you guys, but no one outside the fight game even knows what cauli ear is. To the rest of the world you look like a retarded mutant from the backwoods. Seriously, it looks like some retard shit. Like Chunk from the Goonies.

The funniest thing is that it is so easily preventable. A $15 headgear does the trick. Fifteen bucks, people.

irc said:
Hate to tell you guys, but no one outside the fight game even knows what cauli ear is. To the rest of the world you look like a retarded mutant from the backwoods. Seriously, it looks like some retard shit. Like Chunk from the Goonies.

The funniest thing is that it is so easily preventable. A $15 headgear does the trick. Fifteen bucks, people.

yeah most people have no idea what the fuck it is. a couple guys on the wrestling team have it and every chick thinks it gross. so the question is would you rather wear headgear and look retarded during practice or get cauli and look retarded in front of every chick?

Big Red said:
Fellow grapplers will give you a nod. It is like the sign of a secret society. I have never had one, does it feel pussy/watery or are they harD?
Do hockey players do the same when they see someone missing teeth

its gross. to say its not is just lieing to yourself.

its even more disgusting to see on broads. who wants a chick that LOOKS like she fights?

girls might think its gross, but fighters and what not almost always get hot chicks.

Also, I'm proud of mine, if for no other reason than the fact that its a reminder of how hard I train. battle scars are awesome, and they aren't supposed to be pretty.

you guys are a bunch of mincing faries. haha, just kidding.

here are some pictures, prepare to be amazed by my handsomeness:

when it was ripe:

cauliear.jpg

after it was drained:

drainedear.jpg

irc said:

it makes you do the truffle shuffle? your thinking of sloth...

Damn. Couple questions, 1. I thought it was a must that all participants wear head gear when sparring? Sounds like most don't?

2. How likely are you to get cauli ear by training? Or even going amatuer one day?

That's the one thing I don't like, a busted lip, nose, head, I can deal with. That stuff will heal easy usually. Cauli ear, eh, I'm pretty sure the ladies aren't feeling that, and I gotta have the ladies. Also, how long does it usually take for that cauli to heal, and will it effect your hearing any?

bacon said:
That ear is nothing to be ashamed of. Think of it like this, its like wearing a sign around your neck that says, "I know how to hurt people."

mma is unknown enough. despite Chuck liddell being plasted everywhere, take any average person on the street and he STILL wont know who Chuck is, or what MMA is all about.

with even THAT scarce knowledge, do you really think 95% of people on the street will look at that and think "oh man, he must be a seasoned fighter."

no, they'll think you just have deformed gross ears. walk thru the grocery store. go ahead.

seriusly, lets be honest with oruselves. to those in the fighting field, its a cool badge of honor type thing, but in the real world, people just think you have ogre deformed ears.

threnody said:
seriusly, lets be honest with oruselves. to those in the fighting field, its a cool badge of honor type thing, but in the real world, people just think you have ogre deformed ears.

Isn't this all that matters though? Who cares what those sheep think. It's seems to me like it'd better that they don't know that we know what we know.. :icon_chee "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu's Art of War

yeah, cause 95% of the rest of society are sheep. 50% of MMA fighters listen to puddle of mudd, trapt, and any other shit the radio feeds them. sheep.

i can honestly attest that when you look at a guy with serious cauliflower ear, you know he's put in the mat time and can / WILL throw down. I agree with Rory that it really is the black belt of wrestling.

I would take a syringe to that. Serious. And wear headgear for at least 2 weeks after you take a syringe to that ear.

I got some nasty cauliflower on my right ear. Filled up. But luckily I grow my hair out to a fro so it covers my ears and people dont really notice.

I wear ear guards, but mostly cos i have to as i use my ears for a living... the brazilians in my club always say how some guys in brazil rub their ears with the gi intentionally so they look like fighters , cauli ears are a sign of respect there apparently.
Right now im sporting a big arsed black eye, i caught a knee when passing someone's guard last week. i look like a criminal.

Back