My Cauliflower Ear Pic

Joey Guidice

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
my.php

i had it drained...stitched...and it filled right back up...now it looks like this

my.php

so it didn't work too well

I dont care ....everyone at the academy says its build charachter...thought i'd share my cauli experience with you all

Grats dude! Im still waiting for my first cauli... well not really waiting, dreading the inevitable lol :)

Congratulations!
It adds character.

Need to stay off the side of your ear, and get back to guard faster. ;) I really hope I don't get cauli ear, but i fear I might someday.

its wasn't from being on the side of my ear from guard.....it was because that's the side i finish my shots on.....i usually drive to my left. The final blow that made it grow to that size was from an accidental knee to the ear while escaping a triangle

That will never happen to me. God won't dare punish me that much. I'm already ugly, I don't need deformed ears or else chicks will think I look like the elephant man.

MadMonkeyBJJx9 said:
its wasn't from being on the side of my ear from guard.....it was because that's the side i finish my shots on.....i usually drive to my left. The final blow that made it grow to that size was from an accidental knee to the ear while escaping a triangle

Heh, funny that I just noticed that you got your blue belt almost the exact same time as me! After i lost my third fight Cesar ok'd me my blue belt and I had to run the gauntlet.

That shit is sexy. Go hit up the clubs, be like, "Hey, I finish my double legs by driving to the left." and all the girls will be like, "You can drive to MY left." And youll be like HELL YEEEAAAHHHH!!!

I keep it real. I got a little cauliflower, it was much worse, but it's not that bad now. Not nearly as bad as yours, and you cant notice unless you stare directly at my ear.

Damn dude that thing is burly.

Sakuraba-esque.

Tell girls it's a life threatening hematoma of your bilateral dorsimus, and that you've only got another couple months left to live... And you just really wish you could make a connection with someone special before you go...

Oh, but make sure they're drunk when you say that.

That's fucking critical.

Mirada said:
Damn dude that thing is burly.

Sakuraba-esque.

Tell girls it's a life threatening hematoma of your bilateral dorsimus, and that you've only got another couple months left to live... And you just really wish you could make a connection with someone special before you go...

LOL!!! That's a good line. Maybe a lil drinky before using it, though. :wink:

Also, Mirada has one of my favorite Signature

Thanks for the input guys....and mirada, i'll have to try that line lol

That ear is nothing to be ashamed of. Think of it like this, its like wearing a sign around your neck that says, "I know how to hurt people."

Looks like a miniature ball sack.

Fellow grapplers will give you a nod. It is like the sign of a secret society. I have never had one, does it feel pussy/watery or are they harD?

I have been grappling for 3 years and I am glad I dont have cauli my instructor told me that my cartilage is mad flexible so it wont break.

I've been lucky enough not to get a cauliflower ear. My ear hurts sometimes after training but they're both still good. Maybe I've got special ears that will never get cauliflowerized.

Back