my 2nd pl meet

zeel

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
something different here that has nothing to do with p90x. a meet!

for anyone on the cusp of doing a meet. sign up and do one asap. this was a great experience much like my first one that i did earlier this year.

Thanks! Right now I train at Golds Gym in Alexandria. The one off rt.1

Thanks! Right now I train at Golds Gym in Alexandria. The one off rt.1

Ha, I knew that was you! I met you a few weeks ago and have seen you a few times since.

haha really? whats your name again? I've met like 2 or 3 guys that were into powerlifting there.

Small world man! lol

Solid lifts. Have a gold star:

Gold%20Star.jpg

And something better than a gold star:

Last edited:
Have you decided on your next meet? I was thinking of doing the SPF Virginia open in Norfolk in October. I'm really not sure though, sooner than I would like. The up side for me is SPF allows knee wraps in the raw division. I have recently been training in EFS super heavy knee sleeves, not quite as much support as wraps, but pretty close(or so I am told).

Have you decided on your next meet? I was thinking of doing the SPF Virginia open in Norfolk in October. I'm really not sure though, sooner than I would like. The up side for me is SPF allows knee wraps in the raw division. I have recently been training in EFS super heavy knee sleeves, not quite as much support as wraps, but pretty close(or so I am told).

My eyes are on the USAPL American Open meet in Philly in December. Gives me plenty time to train leading up to it.

I say go for it and get your feet wet at the SPF meet. If they allow knee wraps, just stick with what you are used to leading up to the meet. If you decide to try different knee wraps, I would do that after the meet.

My eyes are on the USAPL American Open meet in Philly in December. Gives me plenty time to train leading up to it.

I say go for it and get your feet wet at the SPF meet. If they allow knee wraps, just stick with what you are used to leading up to the meet. If you decide to try different knee wraps, I would do that after the meet.

Yeah, I did a meet in June with NOVA powerlifting, it was really small though. I will probably just wait and see how my training goes as it gets closer to october. I would like to be able to set a 1,200+ lb total.

Bad ass man. That's awesome. And I guess no 275 for you just yet. You probably would have gotten it though if you didn't have to do 250 twice. Which was lame. Congrats though.

Thanks for sharing and great work man. Motivates me to start finding a contest for next year. Really strong lifting.

Great work man absolutely buried those squats.

Me and my bro are looking at doing a meet in November time

Back