MW Title Picture

Would it not be right to give Vitor the winner of Machida/Weidman and have Jacare fight Rockhold for the next title shot? Vitor deserves the shot more than anybody else and Jacare deserves a rematch with Rockhold far more than Rockhold deserves a rematch with Vitor.

Sounds good.

machida will take the belt and defend it into his early forties, fighting 3 to 4 times a year. he will best silvas record and retire undefeated at middleweight

Sure he will. Kinda like he did the LHW belt...(don't blink!) :rolleyes: How many times did he defend that belt anyway? :icon_chee I'm still waiting for "the Machida Era"; Joe Rogan, used that phrase....Have U seen it? I must have missed it! IMO Weidman will destroy him, embarrass him.

Would it not be right to give Vitor the winner of Machida/Weidman and have Jacare fight Rockhold for the next title shot? Vitor deserves the shot more than anybody else and Jacare deserves a rematch with Rockhold far more than Rockhold deserves a rematch with Vitor.

sounds like a great plan

He believes he'll be just as good without TRT, apparently. God gives him the strength, not the drugs.

I call bullshit and say he'll be a noticeably different fighter.

I want to see Belfort-Weidman (in Vegas) so I can see Weidman dominate him.

Awesome thanks man, totally agree his next fight will be very interesting.

Sure If Vitor can pass a drug test let him have the Machida/Weidman winner. He will be an easy title defense for Chris or Lyoto.

Jesus doesn't like you anymore Vitor. Sorry, bud.

Why is Rockhold so far out of contention? His resume is stout and except for the loss to TRT Vitor he looks really good...

IMO this is the most competitive division in the UFC all of a sudden...

Why is Rockhold so far out of contention? His resume is stout and except for the loss to TRT Vitor he looks really good...

IMO this is the most competitive division in the UFC all of a sudden...

rockhold is definitely a darkhorse, and i think he actually matches up with someone like weidman pretty nicely.

Back