MW Title Picture

The5thgod

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would it not be right to give Vitor the winner of Machida/Weidman and have Jacare fight Rockhold for the next title shot? Vitor deserves the shot more than anybody else and Jacare deserves a rematch with Rockhold far more than Rockhold deserves a rematch with Vitor.

01_124_pressconference.jpg

here you go TS

Ummm I think that's the plan. At least seems to be folding out that way.

The only real nebulous question is whether or not non trt belfort can still be that juggernaut that smashed bisping, rockhold and Hendo. Do you give him a test fight to gauge him or just give him the next shot?

MW picture should definitely include Okami.
He probably will not be the champion, but there is no better gatekeeper for the tittle contender than him.

Has vitor even sorted out his TRT issues yet?

He believes he'll be just as good without TRT, apparently. God gives him the strength, not the drugs.

I call bullshit and say he'll be a noticeably different fighter.

I want to see Belfort-Weidman (in Vegas) so I can see Weidman dominate him.

The only real nebulous question is whether or not non trt belfort can still be that juggernaut that smashed bisping, rockhold and Hendo. Do you give him a test fight to gauge him or just give him the next shot?

Just give him the next shot. He claims he's fine so give him his due.

He probably will not be the champion, but there is no better gatekeeper for the tittle contender than him.

True, I also think that Shields should move back up to 185 and be a gatekeeper there, 'cause let's face it he isn't beating GSP at welterweight so no title fight there.

True, I also think that Shields should move back up to 185 and be a gatekeeper there, 'cause let's face it he isn't beating GSP at welterweight so no title fight there.

Neither Shields or Okami are in the UFC anymore.

Okami isn't in the UFC.

WEll, I do believe, they just going to give him a title shot, think about it, his lasts fights, where he destroyed top fighters, hyped him, Id say, few people are realy aware of the TRT "problem" so, he fighting the champ is a situation where, Vitor wins: "we got a HUGE champ now"., Vitor lose: "Our champ is even bigger than vitor". No matter, good or bad, they can make a huge money from this, and whats comming after this, thats why I do believe his going to get ts.

Really? Ouch

I said it precisely because he is the ideal gatekeeper that UFC MW picture should have. Just that.

Really? Well he was cut for a reason fairly recently and I don't think the UFC is looking to resign him anytime soon.

Back