Must suck to be a Conor fan.

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He really screws with all your heads lol

Life as a fan of Conor McGregor must not be easy nowadays. You’re like neglected dogs, waiting for any type of attention.

I’m not naive and think that any fighter puts his fans interest above their own. But Conor legit doesn’t give a shit lol. You are all just tools to him. He’s using you.

Omg wtf conor loves us how dare you

You’re like neglected dogs, waiting for any type of attention.

giphy.gif

After Khabib fight theres no Conor fan

Not really

It’s not like all of us watch the sport solely for Conor. We’ve all got other favorites besides Conor

Plus If Conor retires now, he would have already given us some of the greatest events the ufc has ever seen and that’s sort of undeniable

What a horrible thing to say
I'm so angry right now
GRRRRRRRRRRR

It's been a fun ride on the McGOAT train. It was surreal seeing his ascent from the Brimage fight to the top of the MMA game.

Haters gonna hate.

Life as a fan of Conor McGregor must not be easy nowadays. You’re like neglected dogs, waiting for any type of attention.

I’m not naive and think that any fighter puts his fans interest above their own. But Conor legit doesn’t give a shit lol. You are all just tools to him. He’s using you.

All I see is you making hate threads about the guy every fucking day on here. You're pathologically hate-obsessed with Conner.

Go outside and get laid, for the love of Christ. <45>

Must honestly be worse to be a hater of the guy..

Sure.. he hasn't been impressive lately but having such a hangup on someone you hate? I don't get it honestly.. the energy spent on finding a way to make up scenarios and fantasy matchups to make someone look as bad as possible.. it's some strange shit..

I can see hero worship.. that could be used to be a better person or some shit (if you're a child or miss a role model) but trying to put someone down.. that's some next level energy waste..

They deserve everything and some. The years of acting like fuckwits has come back and bit them on the ass. Most left after the 6th of October, the rest stayed making crazy excuses. Conor treats them like shit now too. Biggest fall from grace ever. But you little McWankers know he will fight again, his young and will need money. Its not over yet.

All I see is you making hate threads about the guy every fucking day on here. You're pathologically hate-obsessed with Conner.

Go outside and get laid, for the love of Christ. <45>
I just think he exploits and scams his fans. What’s the big deal? I try to be a fan of the guy, it’s just impossible nowadays.

If he retires and never come back. I will be a bit annoyed since he spend the last couple of months calling everyone out. I would have preferred some honesty from him after the Khabib fight saying that he doesn't have the heart for it anymore.

Must honestly be worse to be a hater of the guy..

Sure.. he hasn't been impressive lately but having such a hangup on someone you hate? I don't get it honestly.. the energy spent on finding a way to make up scenarios and fantasy matchups to make someone look as bad as possible.. it's some strange shit..

I can see hero worship.. that could be used to be a better person or some shit (if you're a child or miss a role model) but trying to put someone down.. that's some next level energy waste..

People don't hate Conor, just his fans

Don't understand why people pretend otherwise

Must be worse being a hater like you who has so much obsession you have to make threads. It must sting every time he does anything.

Must be worse being a hater like you who has so much obsession you have to make threads. It must sting every time he does anything.
He is on Fallon last night. He makes a point to address his fans. Says he’s in shape and will fight again. Then 2 hours later, drunk, he retires haha

I’m not hating on HIM. He can do what he wants. Just saying it must suck for his loyal die-hard fans

Back