Muslim erects 85ft Christmas tree in middle of Baghdad to show solidarity with persecuted Christians

In before:
DEXATI20161224125359.png

Obviously Taqiya, in a Muslim majority country.

If that dirty Muslim wants to show solidarity, he should quit that death cult and stop following the writings of that dirty pedophile Mohammed....

If that dirty Muslim wants to show solidarity, he should quit that death cult and stop following the writings of that dirty pedophile Mohammed....

i think you should quit your hate cult and merry christmas, ya wee wanker!

gotta find that negative slant at all costs. dude buys a big xmas tree. something that has happened. oh theyll kill him. something that hasnt happened and that we will never hear about not happening, because it wont be news that it doesnt happen.

i dont think the locals will kill him, and if isis do then obviously that will be sad. iraqi christians are returning home, to parts liberated from isis, so thats kind of the backdrop of this story.

we have a tree like that near us. It is actually a large metal or wooden pole with a bunch of trees stuck horizontally into the holes with the shorter trees up top and the biggest trees at the bottom.

The Shiites recently have stood in unity with Christians, I'll be shocked if he is a Sunni. What matters is what Sunni's feel because they're the ones killing Christians and forming ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

Wasn't a Muslim shopkeeper in Scotland recently murdered by another Muslim for wishing happy Easter to Christians?

Good for him.

I hope other Muslims don't kill him and any others involved.

This is the problem for sure he will be targeted by other Muslims, they should make this christmass tree a trend.

No point in endless religious bickering

Wasn't a Muslim shopkeeper in Scotland recently murdered by another Muslim for wishing happy Easter to Christians?

i doubt it. he may have been murdered because a mentally ill person had an episode, but as theres no source, im going to await bullshit proof.

i doubt it. he may have been murdered because a mentally ill person had an episode, but as theres no source, im going to await bullshit proof.
I don't think I would call them mentally ill. Everyone that joins ISIS or Al Qaeda isn't mentally ill. They just have a different ideology.

Just like all the people that call the terrorist attacks "senseless", that's nonsense. There is plenty of sense/rationale behind it, if only you listen to what the terrorists are saying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back