Muslim erects 85ft Christmas tree in middle of Baghdad to show solidarity with persecuted Christians

I give it a few days until some 7 year old with a bomb vest blows it up.

Brave man. Last time I heard a story like this the guy was killed. So my prayers go out for his safety and the safety of his family.

Yea, not the same.
gotta find that negative slant at all costs. dude buys a big xmas tree. something that has happened. oh theyll kill him. something that hasnt happened and that we will never hear about not happening, because it wont be news that it doesnt happen.

i dont think the locals will kill him, and if isis do then obviously that will be sad. iraqi christians are returning home, to parts liberated from isis, so thats kind of the backdrop of this story.

lmao after going from 1.4million to around 200k in population.

A tree is really gonna make a difference.

Erecting a Christmas Tree is a far more substantial gesture than a #WeStandinSolidarity Tweet.

Doesn't seem very Islamic.

My bet is; it's a trap, it gets burned down, the guy that put it up gets attacked, and/or a bunch of Christians get attacked.

Good for him.

I hope other Muslims don't kill him and any others involved.
The Shia will probably leave them alone, Shia's and Christians have good relationships right now, they are fighting ISIS together. The Sunni's might try something though.

If this is not some scheme and is really done from the heart that muslim is an infidel according to allah in the quran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back