Muscle Memory

This is still just one study but, if the finding stands up to repeated testing, I can imagine that some coaches/dads will run with it. If you can give your kid a lifetime advantage early on without worrying about getting caught later by testing committees, then why wouldn't you?

They're already prescribing hormone replacement therapy to middle aged men with low testosterone. It's just another step to say that a teen has low testosterone compared to other teens his age and, therefore, he needs more. With all the pansy ass emo kids these days, this development might not even be such a bad thing.

I would agree.

To be honest, I would say a lot of people would probably seriously consider going on a few cycles when young (in hindsight) so that the permanent adaption was with them as they got older. Especially as it is doubtfull that at such a low time scale long term damage would be limited (although who's to know what would happen at such a crucial stage of a persons development)
If you say you don't even consider it, you're a lier (not you turbo, just the general reader).

Re the second paragraph- that's more to do with society I think then lowering of hormones (although I'm not saying one doesn't lead to the other).
It's all too touchy feely these days. That's what happens when you give women power in society

*stand back*
*realises no many if any women visit S&P*

smug-dog-smugness-day-biznitch-superior-dog-looks-down-on-yo-demotivational-poster-1262114425.jpg

This is still just one study but, if the finding stands up to repeated testing, I can imagine that some coaches/dads will run with it. If you can give your kid a lifetime advantage early on without worrying about getting caught later by testing committees, then why wouldn't you?

They're already prescribing hormone replacement therapy to middle aged men with low testosterone. It's just another step to say that a teen has low testosterone compared to other teens his age and, therefore, he needs more. With all the pansy ass emo kids these days, this development might not even be such a bad thing.

I just watched the episode of Family Guy where Peter puts Stewie on the juice. America will go from fat to having buff babies everywhere.

Back