• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Murazakanov destroys Jon Jones

The top 5 of the LHW division are all cans.

Sure it's a pretty shallow division but nothing i have seen from him makes me believe he would destroy Jon Jones which is the premise of this thread. Yeah sure the guy is 13-0 but it's against sub par competition. Now i'm not saying he doesn't have potential nor that it's impossible for him to climb the rankings or even become champ one day but despite LHW not being as deep and talented as let's say LW , there is still a gap between guys like Jacoby and guys like Jiri , Ankalaev etc

We'll see where it goes but at first glance nothing i have seen so far makes me believe Murazakanov is just going to steamroll his way through LHW. If i'm wrong i'll gladly admit to it but as of right now i just don't see it.

Never seen a fat guy like Azamat win so many fans with such a shitty overall performance.

Plenty of guys look great for a round, but no one that gasses after two should ever be favoured in a 5 round title fight.

Dude has almost zero title potential with cardio like that.

Questionable stamina and ridiculously undersized for the division. No chance.

His upside would be much higher if he cuts the extra flab and drops to MW.

There's nothing special about this guy, Jones would beat him to a pulp. There's nothing special about Pavlovich either.

Everyone destroys Jon, except that one time they got to fight him.

Everyone can look good, fighting low level fighters.

Reactions: Kb7
Back