• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Murazakanov destroys Jon Jones

Vogg

3 Syllable Athlete
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a LHW in quite some time control the space and flow of a fight like this.

Probably why Jones went to HW tbh, might be the first decent opponent Jones has fought in their prime besides Gus.

Yes, he is destined for GOAThood, you can see the fire in his eyes.

lol is he even going to survive this third round?

Cardio not good enough, someone with a long-range body attack would destroy him there then KO him with a high kick.

I don't think I've seen a LHW in quite some time control the space and flow of a fight like this.

Probably why Jones went to HW tbh, might be the first decent opponent Jones has fought in their prime besides Gus.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA../NO

this just brought the collective IQ down here

Lmao @ these haters

undefeated

undisputed

Congratulations on the attention you're desperately seeking.

lel-teeth.gif

YOU ...Should be banned for being such an idiot !!!!

Back