Munoz is done in UFC - WSOF in a better fit for him now.

Agreed. He is not nearly as talented as people make him out to be, he has very little heart, and he is quite frankly meh or barely passable in all his assets aside from his ground and pound which he can't seem to pull off on a decent opponent.

His MMA wrestling is probably some of the worst. He has to be the worst wrestler with some of the most precipitous accolades in MMA history. I remember a few years back when he had like 19% TD accuracy.

Pack it up.

You're absolutely right....losing to Hamil, Okami, Weidman, Machida and Moose is definitely a thing to be ashamed of.

It is worth pointing out that three of those losses were in his last four fights. Munoz needs a step down in competition.

Munoz just doesn't have what it takes against top competition. I'm not even sure hes a gatekeeper. Hes probably a fringe top 15 fighter.

I don't think it is the loss itself but rather the way he is losing...He didn't just lose today he got completely dominated. None of he past 3 losses were close

Mousasi is simply God. Munoz will still beat and molest guys like Boetsch without a problem.

This is the truth.

Munoz's last three losses were to Mousasi, Machida and Weidman. Before that, his last loss was to Okami in 2010. All champions, former champions or top contenders. No shame in any of those losses.

Put him up against someone more appropriate to his skill level (i.e. the kind of guys Dollaway has been beating) and he'll win. Plenty of winnable fights for him in the UFC.

Wow.... Guy gets finished by Machida and Mousasi after annihilating Boetsch and suddenly he's not UFC caliber? Get the hell out of here. He beats most guys in the top fifteen and loses to the elite. He's good, just not great.

I don't any reason to say he's not good enough for the UFC. most guys in the UFC would lose to Weidman, Machida and mousasi.

Boetsch is terrible man... gifts against Lombard and Dolloway... don't understand why guys like him and Munoz are ranked so high.

Give us your top ten list.

The guy loses to Mousasi, Machida and Weidman and now he is "done in the UFC"? Never thought he was top 10, but he is definitely UFC caliber

he could be a star in ONE FC. theres really nobody at mw out there.

I believe if Mousasi fought Machida again, he would probably win.

I don't think he studied any tape, and lacks a certain motivation, was coming off of injury and long lay off..

but once you figure out Machida, there's really nothing else to it. I think Mousasi takes an inevitable rematch.

I believe if Mousasi fought Machida again, he would probably win.

I don't think he studied any tape, and lacks a certain motivation, was coming off of injury and long lay off..

but once you figure out Machida, there's really nothing else to it. I think Mousasi takes an inevitable rematch.

You've got to be joking lmfao. The only way Mousasi can win against Machida is to take him down and use his BJJ... that's not happening. You say it's so easy to figure out Machida lets have you go fight him. This is the dumbest post I've seen in 2014

Putting him up against someone else dropping in the rankings makes more sense than just cutting him. He's decent, but he's getting a schedule that you'd think a champion would get. He's not good enough to beat the top guys, and evidently he had to learn this the hard way. I'm not sure why anyone thought he'd be good matches for some of his recent opponents.

Back