Munoz is done in UFC - WSOF in a better fit for him now.

after the Weidman fatality, Munoz just a soulless.

Mark still belongs in UFC

Feed him to Dollaway then cut him if he loses.

He didn't even throw one strike against Machida. The guy just doesnt have the heart of the mentality to beat top guys. His skillset isn't all that great either.

I never been impressed with Munoz, he talks the talk but cant walk the walk. he is a punching bag against top fighters. he isnt that good

Feed him to Dollaway then cut him if he loses.

He didn't even throw one strike against Machida. The guy just doesnt have the heart of the mentality to beat top guys. His skillset isn't all that great either.

You do realize he's knocked Dolloway's ass out before right?

I never been impressed with Munoz, he talks the talk but cant walk the walk. he is a punching bag against top fighters. he isnt that good

Yeah.... Getting beat by guys in the top five... How terrible do you have to be. Do your guys hear yourselves? Do you guys realize how stupid you sound saying saying things like this about a guy who's lost to four of the top five middleweights in the UFC, yet demolishes any other guys he faces?

If you had to cut everybody that loses to: Weidman, Machida, Mousasi, you might end up having like 6 fighters in the weight class.

But, yeah, he is not top 8 and he is already 36 years and a half old (that, aside exceptions, is oldish for MMA, even though, to be honest, he started his career late, does not have so many fights).

He should not be cut now, but in a couple of fights, probably.

He's like his training partner Ellenberger. They both lack heart and grit. They fold like lawnchairs mentally.

You do realize he's knocked Dolloway's ass out before right?

Perfect time for a rematch imo. Dollaway just owned Carmont who was in talks of a title shot in the next year and was highly rated.

Dollaway x Munoz II makes sense. Will glady sig bet you that Dollaway returns the favor and buzzsaws him without much trouble.

Perfect time for a rematch imo. Dollaway just owned Carmont who was in talks of a title shot in the next year and was highly rated.

Dollaway x Munoz II makes sense. Will glady sig bet you that Dollaway returns the favor and buzzsaws him without much trouble.

Dollaway's last two fights were against Mutante and Camonte while Munoz had Machida and Mousasi. I don't think he "buzzsaws" through him. Could he win? Sure but I don't think it's some walk in the park the way you're making it out to be.

People make it sound as if Munoz can't even tie his own shoes.

Dollaway's last two fights were against Mutante and Camonte while Munoz had Machida and Mousasi. I don't think he "buzzsaws" through him. Could he win? Sure but I don't think it's some walk in the park the way you're making it out to be.

People make it sound as if Munoz can't even tie his own shoes.

Munoz just isn't that good. He's just not. I mean that as respectable as possible. He just doesn't have the metal state or the skillset to be anything more than what he is.

Back