Munoz is done in UFC - WSOF in a better fit for him now.

Same. When I saw Moussasi was #11 and Munoz was #6 I almost shit myself.

Munoz seems like a nice guy but whenever people brought up Weidman beating him I was like "So what?" he's a gatekeeper at best.

I also think he is a great guy, but just not top 10. Mousasi is solid top 10.

Munoz lacks of striking offense AND defense. He relies on his wrestling only, but he relies on pure power wrestling, his lack of balance caused him the fight. I mean, how can someone who attemps a double leg takedown, end up being mounted.

Back to the gym and do some homework mister munoz.

Boetsch is terrible man... gifts against Lombard and Dolloway... don't understand why guys like him and Munoz are ranked so high.

They couldn't finish someone terrible, what does that say about them? We saw today that CB is legit and Boetsch fought a much closer fight against him than a top 10 Carmont.

Both Boetsch and Munoz are top 15. They'll get destroyed by the top guys, but they'll beat guys like Ed Herman or Tom Lawlor.

Moose is just that damn good. Obviously Munoz isn't top 10, but he's top 15 for sure.

He should just retire. He was done a year ago but came back for the Boetcsh fight. He doesn't need to fight anymore. He should just coach. I think he has his own gym already too (not sure though). Either way, he should hang em up. He always loses in brutal fashion.

He should just retire. He was done a year ago but came back for the Boetcsh fight. He doesn't need to fight anymore. He should just coach. I think he has his own gym already too (not sure though). Either way, he should hang em up. He always loses in brutal fashion.

Reign MMA is his own gym, so you're right.

He should fight Dollaway in a rematch.

I've got a feeling he will test the waters at Bellator HW after he bulks up after this loss.

I thought Munoz was done when he put on all that weight during his depression. Then he got himself shredded and looked incredible against Tim. It wasn't so much that he beat him as the guy isn't a world beater and that fight against Lombard I don't even count as a fight. Just like Davis/Machida or Henderson/Rashad or Shad/Little Nog. Those "fights" were painful to watch. But it is how he beat Boetshh. He manhandled him. So not sure if losing to Machida and Mousasi means he is finished even though he wasn't even competitive in those. But they are patient fighters who pick their spots and can outclass guys they are better than pretty badly.

Munoz obviously isn't a contender. But unless he slips into another depression he certainly isn't in need of being cut. If anything he could be a pretty good gatekeeper

You're absolutely right....losing to Hamil, Okami, Weidman, Machida and Moose is definitely a thing to be ashamed of.

Jokes, go fuck yourself

I almost posted something serious, then I noticed TS be trollin'. gg

Hope Mark doesn't get depressed and eat himself to 260 lbs. like he did after the Weidman loss.

Munoz is good for the UFC. He's had some tough fights lately. He doesn't need to be cut.

He also has been in exciting fights his past four or five fights.

Cut Carmont and keep Munoz.

They couldn't finish someone terrible, what does that say about them? We saw today that CB is legit and Boetsch fought a much closer fight against him than a top 10 Carmont.

Both Boetsch and Munoz are top 15. They'll get destroyed by the top guys, but they'll beat guys like Ed Herman or Tom Lawlor.

No. Boetsch is terrible.

Pretty much all of us in the pbp scored that 3 rounds to none for Dollaway.

He's having a rough stretch but he's far from done. He's been fighting really rough competition.

Back