Munoz: I won

Munoz doesn't have great MMA wrestling. But once he took you down, those donkey kong punches is really brutal, maybe one of the best GNP out there.

So I'll be rooting for Munoz in this fight even his chances are pretty slim. I like the guy, he seems to be a nice person, would love to see him pull the upset.

Munoz has looked really bad in his losses, but really good in his wins. I don't know what to think of him.

I agree, Im on the fence about Munoz. I would be impressed if he could beat Moose but I don't think its gonna happen.

Then again, Mousasi did get grapplefucked by King Mo. I know he did more damage from bottom but judges don't score that.

What ?

So getting a takedown and doing nothing in the guard while getting punched in the face = grapplefucking ?

Then again, Mousasi did get grapplefucked by King Mo. I know he did more damage from bottom but judges don't score that.

And Mo is 10x better wrestler than Munoz. At that moment, Mo was a monster, even at this moment MO is a much better wrestler than Munoz. The comparison is invalid.

Why not? Keith Jardine did.

No, he didn't. He took Mousasi down, and as soon as it hit the ground Mousasi scrambled and got back to his feet. Jardine got 6 take downs, and landed 1 strike. He never once passed Gegards Guard, he attempted zero submissions. Go back and watch the fight, before he could even think of attacking or improving his position and Gegard had already made it back to his feet.

I'm 100% sure Gegard will stop Munoz's TD attempts.

His TDD improved a lot since the King Mo fight, and an important thing to consider is that he didn't care about being taken down, you see that in the Jardine fight, he doesn't give a sh1t about that. He said that now he's aware of the scoring system, and he won't let that happen again.

And honestly, Gegard's TDD is not worst than Shogun's, A. Silva's or Condit's.

Even though Mousasi isn't a super vicious striker on the feet, it would be wise for Munoz to avoid the striking with him for too long.

I'm 100% sure Gegard will stop Munoz's TD attempts.

His TDD improved a lot since the King Mo fight, and an important thing to consider is that he didn't care about being taken down, you see that in the Jardine fight, he doesn't give a sh1t about that. He said that now he's aware of the scoring system, and he won't let that happen again.

And honestly, Gegard's TDD is not worst than Shogun's, A. Silva's or Condit's.

His TDD is much worse than Anderson's

Back