Munoz: I won

I dont know if Munoz can take down Mousasi often and keep him there.

I dont know if Munoz can take down Mousasi often and keep him there.

I don't think he can, for some reason, it seems like his great wrestling credentials haven't transferred over to MMA so well. He will probably take down Mousasi a few times, but I don't think he will be able to implement his game plan for 5 rounds. I got Mousasi by TKO in one of the latter rounds.

I could see this being a bore fest, with Munoz constantly threatening level changes, and Mous being very tentative to avoid the TD.

If he gets finished brutally then I hope he retires. No point of him taking anymore damage.

3550277-7033972547-_1360.gif

Munoz has looked really bad in his losses, but really good in his wins. I don't know what to think of him.

I think Mousasi will win this. I'm rooting for him.

Munoz doesn't have very good takedowns. He does have good top control and ground n pound, though.

If Gegard controls the distance I don't think Mark will be able to take him down very much at all.

His "Donkey Kong" is interesting but the rest is all over the place. I want to see if he is still improving in MMA or if he is just trying to get by on wrestling.

Fake TD to overhand right combo

After the Weidman and Machida KOs I don't blame him for being afraid to stand with anyone.

Yes you are, Mark, because your takedowns and top control aren't effective enough to get the fight where you want

Yes you are, Mark, because your takedowns and top control aren't effective enough to get the fight where you want

Then again, Mousasi did get grapplefucked by King Mo. I know he did more damage from bottom but judges don't score that.

Great way to promote a fight. I'm not going to trade, I'm going to lay & pray. :icon_twis

Back