Munoz: I won

Great way to promote a fight. I'm not going to trade, I'm going to lay & pray. :icon_twis

I don't remember ever seeing Munoz lay & pray and that's not what he's saying here. You're not a funny person.

I seriously hope Mousasi wins, I would be very disappointed if he loses, i am a huge fan. I was all over him being a future champion about 5 yrs ago but since the King Mo, Jardine, and other fights I really don't see him being a champ. He seems like a guy with a lot if talent but hit his ceiling very young and will not quite be able to reach that championship level. Very cool fighter to watch tho.

Either guy can win but Mousasi's a pretty easy bet.

That sweep he hit on Lyoto was pretty outstanding.

If he gets finished brutally then I hope he retires. No point of him taking anymore damage.

Konster
Your right, poor Munoz has been on the wrong end of a few bad endings....

Matt hammil
Weidman
Lyoto......

Konster
Your right, poor Munoz has been on the wrong end of a few bad endings....

Matt hammil
Weidman
Lyoto......

Dude, the Hamill finish was was one of the worst and most brutal finishes I ever witnessed. It's up there with Kharitonov/Schilt for me.

I hope he uncorks the Donkey Kong GnP on Mousasi. Nothing personal against the Moose, I just like powerful GnP.

Munoz can pull off the UD. However, it would be an underwhelming and boring win. Mousasi has an active guard and he has no problem attacking from the bottom. If Munoz isn't able to pass his guard, he'll spend the round close to Mousasi's body, attempting to pass while peppering Moose with small shots to avoid the stand up. All the while he'll be defending the sub until Mousasi gets back up.

I was never a Mousasi believer. Yes, he has a ton of wins. Yes, he's well rounded. However, I felt he was seriously untested against he elite and never felt he deserved the praise he received on these boards. Still, he performed well against Machida. Better than I thought he would. The man will put a hurting on Munoz if he's too active.

I'm absolutely not sold on Munoz's rasslin', he has great top control but lacks the takedown ability to match

lol Munoz is gonna get Moosed.

Wrestling or no wrestling.

Back