Mundials

To us noobs, Kron = Rickson = GOD

You must forgive us for not knowing guys like Otavio Souza ... he hasn't been that well known to us laymen in the US but I have a feeling that may change forever if he keeps on knocking off the popular guys.

Yeah, well, C'mon...someone had a cell phone or something handy...

At least he can take comfort in knowing he lost to the eventual winner. Kron will be back

the old cliche...

You can learn more from a win that a loss. Kron went up against the best and lost...

No shame in that. Go home and train harder, plain and simple. As also has been mentioned many of the other fighters have years of experience on him...

Additionally, as i believe Fozzy pointed out...Kron beating a BB with years of experience does not mean that Kron was better than that BB, it just means that he was better than that BB on that particular day...

Anyway...since this is the gear and equipment part of the sherdog forum...lets get this on topic shall we...

what type of gi was Kron wearing!?:icon_chee

this is in grappling technique :)

~Foz

the old cliche...

You can learn more from a win that a loss. Kron went up against the best and lost...

No shame in that. Go home and train harder, plain and simple. As also has been mentioned many of the other fighters have years of experience on him...

Additionally, as i believe Fozzy pointed out...Kron beating a BB with years of experience does not mean that Kron was better than that BB, it just means that he was better than that BB on that particular day...

Anyway...since this is the gear and equipment part of the sherdog forum...lets get this on topic shall we...

what type of gi was Kron wearing!?:icon_chee

this is in grappling technique :)

~Foz

correct me if im wrong, but didn't the same guy who beat Kron also beat Cooper and win his weight class?

i guess it was not a huge upset. i didnt realize how good that person kron went against

Back