Mundials

Sean-Roberts

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sergio Moraes beat Kron Gracie
i cant believe Sergio Moraes not only beat Kron Gracie but Tapped him with a choke from the back
:icon_surp:icon_surp:icon_surp:icon_surp I feel bad for kron

Well, Kron is a new black belt, and this is a new level of competition for him. Good job to Sergio, he's obviously very talented.

We know Kron learns from his losses, and it's good to have some validation that he's human also.

Can't be much of an upset when he goes against a Mundials black belt. The extent of the ownage was a bit surprising to me tho.

yeah i think you need a new thread to appologize for calling this an upset.

Well, given his recent success it's something of an upset.

0h noez, KRoN lost-žž

btw, Imfckimg wasted...

it must be hard living in the shadow of his dad. i think the kid was crying, all that pressure.

After his last lost he came back winning 50 fights in a row with submissions. I'm sure he will come back from this one stronger than ever to be the absolute champion one day.

i don't know about you guys but this is definitely an upset. not because he lost, but because he tapped. I think everyone figured he wouldn't win the division, but they at least thought he'd get past the first round

would not have said an upset... come on, Kron is who he is, but his first Mundial as BB and you guys are all suprised? Guys have been rolling years longer than him, and years longer as BB's he was bound to lose, whether by points or sub.

~Foz

i bet all the black belts were happy becuase they dont want some brand new 19 year old black belt destroying them all and showing them that all there training was worthless

i bet all the black belts were happy becuase they dont want some brand new 19 year old black belt destroying them all and showing them that all there training was worthless

wait, so because one guy can beat you who may have been training less time than you, your training was worthless?

After your recent threads I'm beginning to wonder about your mental attitude Sean.

~Foz

I agree that Kron's loss here in the first round was unexpected.

Sean-Roberts -- odd comment there.

is there any (live) stream of he mundials

Back