Multiple Personalities? Oblivian's Diet Log

Weighed in heavy this morning at 175 lbs. Probably those nachos from last night! I'm having trouble getting to 170 lbs. It was just an arbitrary goal, but I'd still like to get there. Most importantly though, I want to keep the increases in strength. I'll be testing my 1RM's next week.

6:45 AM: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 piece of whole grain toast w/ butter, 2-3 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Green + fish oil cap

9:00 AM: handful of almonds

11:00 AM: apple

12:00 PM: small piece of dark chocolate

1:00 PM: Baby Spinach salad w/ feta cheese, pine nuts, 1 diced chicken breast, raisins, and a raspberry vinagrette dressing

4:40 PM: Peri-Workout Shake: cup of yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1 1/2 scoops of protein, ice, water

5:45 PM: 2 tacos w/ onion, lettuce, salsa, sour cream; whole grain rice

7:00 PM: pre-workout cup of green tea

10:00 PM: Smoothie - a bit of yogurt, a lot of ice, handful of blueberries, 1/2 banana, ice, water, 1 1/2 scoops of protein

What is that, like artificial almond flavoring or something?

It's the Spanish version (feminine) of almonds. Duh. You may see me eating a handful of almondo one day. That would be the masculine Spanish version.

Interested to see your 1RMs, eat good this week.

Ironically, the more pizza and bacon I eat the better my 1RM's are. I know I'll be making vegetable soup next week, so that should help fuel me.

6:45 AM: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 piece of whole grain toast w/ butter, 2-3 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Green + fish oil cap

1:00 PM: Baby Spinach salad w/ feta cheese, pine nuts, 1 diced chicken breast, raisins, and a raspberry vinagrette dressing

4:40 PM: Peri-workout smoothie - cup of yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1 1/2 scoops of protein, ice, water

5:45 PM: bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup

9:00 PM: 1/2 Jack's pepperoni pizza + added diced green + red peppers

1:00 PM: Bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup

4:40 PM: Pre-workout - Banana and handful of peanuts

6:15 PM: Dad's bday party - CHEAT MEAL - I had too much of the following: deviled eggs, potato skins, cheeseball + crackers, chicken strips, pigs in a blanket, and meatballs. I had cake and ice cream as well.

No smoothie.

Well after the cheat meal last night, I still weighed 173 lbs this morning, which is good.

6:45 AM: 2 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs, 1 piece of whole grain toast, 3-4 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Gree + fish oil cap

9:45 AM: Pre-workout cup of green tea

10:00 AM: Peri-workout smoothie - cup of yogurt, banana, 1 1/2 scoops of protein, ice, water

12:00 PM: cup of chicken noodle soup and glass of 2% milk

1:30 PM: Pre-workout - apple + cup of green tea

3:00 PM: Post workout - crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole grain bread

6:00 PM: Dinner at Grindstone Charleys: Nacho + salsa/queso dip appetizer, side salad with ranch, dinner bread w/ butter, catfish (cajun style) + 1/2 rack of ribs w/ mashed potatoes and gravy

11:00 PM: Smoothie: a bit of yogurt, a lot of ice, 1 1/2 scoops of protein, 1/2 banana, mixed berries; fish oil cap

Woke up mad about the Machida/Shogun decision. What bullshit.

6:45 AM: 2 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs, 1 piece of whole grain toast, 3 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Gree + fish oil cap

9:45 AM: apple + handful of peanuts

11:30 AM: RIDICULOUS CHEAT MEAL (See notes): Big Steak lovers burger from Burger King (Large Angus Patty, Bacon, Onion Ring, Steak Sauce, Cheese, and all the fixins), medium fry, medium chocolate milkshake. (NOTE: I lost a bet with my wife on the fights last night. The bet was on lunch, and she had to pick it. I haven't ate fast food in over 2 years, so she decided to be evil and do this. It was damn tasty though, but I was ridiculously full and didn't even have dinner due to it.)

6:00 PM: 8 asparagus spears (4 wrapped in bacon - 1/2 piece of bacon per spear so 2 pieces of bacon total) - as noted above, this was my dinner since I was so full from that lunch.

6:45 PM: cup of green tea for pre-workout

7:00 PM: Peri-workout smoothie - cup of yogurt, ice, 1 1/2 scoops of protein, water

9:00 PM: Totinos pepperoni pizza w/ added diced green + red peppers + extra mozzarella cheese

6:45 AM: 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, 1 piece of whole grain toast w/ butter, 2-3 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Green + fish oil cap

1:00 PM: Turkey Sandwich on whole grain bread w/ mayo, lettuce, and tomato. Baby Spinach salad w/ diced green and red peppers, feta cheese, oil + vinegar dressing; fish oil cap

5:00 PM: Pork Loin stuffed w/ apple + almond stuffing, mashed potatoes, peas, glass of milk

9:00 PM: Smoothie - a bit of yogurt, 1/2 banana, a lot of ice, water, 1 1/2 scoops of protein; fish oil cap

Played hooky from work today :icon_twis

8:45 AM: 6:45 AM: 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, 1 piece of whole grain toast w/ butter, 2-3 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Green + fish oil cap

10:00 AM: Peri-workout smoothie: cup of yogurt, 1/2 banana, ice, water, 1 1/2 scoops of protein

12:30 PM: 1/2 Jacks Pepperoni + Sausage Pizza w/ added feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, red + green diced peppers

3:30 PM: Pre-workout cup of green tea; fish oil cap

Pasted from the training log - I'll start recording again tomorrow.

Wow, it feels like I haven't updated forever. I relapsed on the booze. It had been 2.5 years, and for some reason I decided to drink one day. That turned into a 2 day binge with calling into work, and then a day full of anxiety attacks. Ridiculous.

Anyways, my binging is pretty hardcore if I do it, and I don't really eat during the time I'm drinking. My weight is at 169 lbs right now. I'm going to do the Bas Rutten Cd's tonight and get back on track. I'm back at work today and trying to get in gear. I can't believe I fucked up, but it's time to move forward. I told them I was really sick with the flu at work, and when I got to work my coworker said, "Man, you look pale and don't look good at all."

I was scheduled to try to hit PR's on Squat and Deadlift this weekend, but I don't know how that's going to go. I'm going to start bulking next week regardless.

That burger king meal sounds awesome.

It was pretty good. I'm starting to bulk soon, so there will be more where that came from! Actually, I eat pretty clean still, but I'll eat a shit ton.

Weight is back to 172. I ate a lot yesterday, but it was clean eating. I don't remember everything, but I promise I'm back to posting now after missing 4 days.

7:00 AM: 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, 1 piece of whole grain toast, 3-4 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Green + fish oil cap

8:30 AM: apple

10:00 AM: Peri-workout smoothie - cup of yogurt, 1/2 banana, ice, 1 1/2 scoops of protein, water; fish oil cap

12:00 PM: Pork chop over rice w/ peas and carrots (Pic)

PorkRice.jpg

2:30 PM: Pre-run - cup of green tea, apple

4:00 PM: handful of peanuts

5:30 PM: bowl and a half of vegetable soup

7:00 PM: half a bowl of vegetable soup + 2 fun size butterfingers (Halloween)

8:30 PM: some popcorn at my mom's house

9:30 PM: Bulking smoothie/shake - some vanilla yogurt, 2 fun size butterfingers, 1 reese's cup, peanut butter, milk, 1 1/2 scoops of protein, ice

I just wanted to bump this to say I'll be adding photos now. I will be bulking starting tomorrow, so there should be good eats on here daily. My cat has been bulking, and look at how large he's got!

The below picture is a clickable thumbnail, and the pork picture above is the full size image. Any feedback on if I should just put on clickable thumbnails or full size photos?

Well I started eating heavy yesterday, but I still woke up at 172 lbs. Here is a photo of the soup: (I'm still messing around with photobucket and resizing)

Soup.jpg

7:45 AM: 3 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs, 1 piece of whole grain toast w/ butter, 3 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Green + fish oil cap

10:30 AM: apple and handful of peanuts

12:00 PM: Lunch at Applebees: 2 appetizers of queso dips and chips as well as spinach dips and chips split between 4 people; 2 chicken fajitas and 2 steak fajitas + rice (very filling)

5:30 PM: Chicken Stuffed Manicotti w/ broccoli on the side (will post picture later)

Manicotti001.jpg

6:45 PM: Preworkout cup of green tea, fish oil cap

7:00 PM: Peri-workout smoothie - cup of yogurt, banana, ice, water

9:00 PM: 5/8's of a Tombstone 4 meat pizza w/ added diced green + red peppers and extra cheese

You named your cat, Bas? :)

I had him for about a week without naming him, and my neighbor at the time said, "Just call him Boss". I was a Bas Rutten fan, so I decided to spell it "Bas". I like the name.

The bulking has truly begun! I weighed 176 lbs this morning.

6:45 AM: 3 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs over easy, 1 piece of whole grain toast w/ butter, 2-3 cups of coffee, GNC Ultra Mega Green + fish oil cap

12:00 PM: dark piece of chocolate

1:00 PM: roast beef sandwich on an onion bun with thick slices of cheddar cheese (from a block); bowl of warmed up vegetable soup; fish oil cap

5:30 PM: Taco Day (see pic in a few posts) - 2 beef hardshell tacos w/ lettuce, onion, salsa, cheese, sour cream, tomato and chips w/ queso dip + beef

7:30 PM: Smoothie/Milkshake - some yogurt, ice, milk, dash of chocolate syrup, 3 tiny fun size Snicker bars, 1 scoop of vanilla protein

Back