Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

I think the favorite for the women this year is Lolo, Natalie or Kasee. Would rooting for Lolo or Natalie though. For the guys its Darrell or Faysee, would be rooting for Darrell, Wes or CT. CT is going to coming in fat though for his loss.
Supposedly he is in better shape.

I'd like a cup of tea please?
During his season on Real World he got into an argument with NIa and at some point used the gamer word and then started mimicking a monkey while talking to her. Apparently, they made up and are good friends today and she has even defended him. It was brought up again during the last challenge season when Dee ran into her issues and people were pulling past issues and footage up looking to cancel anybody they could get dirt on. They have dirt on Jordan and MTV is waiting for it to blow over.

During his season on Real World he got into an argument with NIa and at some point used the gamer word and then started mimicking a monkey while talking to her. Apparently, they made up and are good friends today and she has even defended him. It was brought up again during the last challenge season when Dee ran into her issues and people were pulling past issues and footage up looking to cancel anybody they could get dirt on. They have dirt on Jordan and MTV is waiting for it to blow over.
Damn, I watched that season and don’t remember that

Pretty good cast that season too from what I remember

Dee was good television but Jordan is great television.

Damn, I watched that season and don’t remember that

Pretty good cast that season too from what I remember

I watched that season too. It is probably not really remembered, because it got handled by the parties involved and they came out of it better. And that is what happens in the real world, lol! No reason to really bring up the past on this issue IMO.

Just started watching. I'm hype for this shit. Legit.

That said, no bananas sucks, but I've got high hopes for this season.

CBS All Access has episodes from season 11-35. I got three free trials. I rewatched all the seasons, lol.

Not watching if they didn't bring back the guy (Adam?) to be CT punching bag...

Where the hell is Svetlana these days....

<{1-16}><{1-14}><{1-14}><{1-14}><{1-69}>

Back