Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

GODDAMMIT! CT should have went with Kam, but he's got two huge problems: decision-making and pivoting on the fly. He doesn't like being told what to do but he ABSOLUTELY needs to be told what to do. He should have played the Roy Lee role and stayed under Kam's shadow, let her scheme, and if need be betray her once the time is right. FUCK THIS GAME!
Can’t blame him for going with Ashley. Problem with Ashley is that she’s extremely hit or miss and unreliable. But when she’s on her game she’s as good as anyone guy or girl

Merry Christmas sherbros!

Enjoyed this episode, but damn, maybe 2 girls out, as that is a long fall to the net.

Devin yelling "josh what's 8 times 9" was hilarious

And Tori's ass, as she was walking Devin away from the argument with Josh was

tenor.gif

Totally forgot, just watched the episode again, but Hall Brawl this week

Fessy is such an idiot and a pussy.

He basically told on himself and alienated himself from Cory and Nelson, pit himself against Kyle and possibly Wes. As if him being honest was the right move when Kyle was right in the confession room: "Who's ever won being honest?".

Also, Fessy not being able to move 40 year old CT in the challenge and then being a dumb ass showing his hand afterwards made me downgrade his chances.

You mix in him not taking the physical challenge when he was in the front seat...

Fuck that guy.

Seems like wes threw that final or didn't try hard enough to win. Looks like he went half ass against devin

Seems like wes threw that final or didn't try hard enough to win. Looks like he went half ass against devin

He confirmed as much online saying that he and Leroy stated they would never throw each other in and then didn't want to beat Devin as Devin had never won and he still felt bad about his father passing.

I've been a Wes guy since I started watching but he's been acting like such a pussy this week. Its a game dude, you lost. You're good at the game and that's why you are an easy target.

Take it like a man

I don't necessarily think wes threw the match i just don't think he has the drive. He was never really the most physical athlete but he was extremely well rounded and had alot of aggression. Now its like he's at peace and it hurts him in eliminations.

CT held his own versus fessy but ct should really be hitting the roids at his age given half the cast does. Cams power trip is annoying af...Leroy is gonna go home empty handed again and Josh is an embarrassment.

All that said I was pissed today when I found out no episode

I don't necessarily think wes threw the match i just don't think he has the drive. He was never really the most physical athlete but he was extremely well rounded and had alot of aggression. Now its like he's at peace and it hurts him in eliminations.

CT held his own versus fessy but ct should really be hitting the roids at his age given half the cast does. Cams power trip is annoying af...Leroy is gonna go home empty handed again and Josh is an embarrassment.

All that said I was pissed today when I found out no episode
Wes was hilarious, during that one deliberation, where he shut down that dude with the pick in his hair, something like "multi time winner is speaking here"

Wes was hilarious, during that one deliberation, where he shut down that dude with the pick in his hair, something like "multi time winner is speaking here"

Yeh the dudes hilarious and I root for him...just think at his age and comfort level he doesn't have the same drive.

Am I missing something? The whole purpose is to win the final/ money, which requires a skull. There are only a handful of the skulls... So why are people all “please not me” when elimination time comes? I’d think it would be a fight to get into eliminations..

Am I missing something? The whole purpose is to win the final/ money, which requires a skull. There are only a handful of the skulls... So why are people all “please not me” when elimination time comes? I’d think it would be a fight to get into eliminations..

Did you not see the previous season w/ the same premise? Most of them try to wait until they can choose a match that they perceive to be in their favor. One other potential reason for people not wanting to go in right away is that the longer they stay, the more they get paid for being on the show(at least the veterans get paid like that according to numbers online sources). It's rare for anyone to be on the show that actually wants to "compete" these days and will take on anyone at anything. I wouldn't mind seeing a purely performance based version of the challenge, but that wouldn't make for as entertaining tv without all the voting drama and other bullshit.

Back