Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

I think the favorite for the women this year is Lolo, Natalie or Kasee. Would rooting for Lolo or Natalie though. For the guys its Darrell or Faysee, would be rooting for Darrell, Wes or CT. CT is going to coming in fat though for his loss.

CT does look better in the photos. When he arrived on WOW2 he looked awful.
I forget if it was Paulie, but CT definitely has been looking like one half of a lesbian couple, and I hate to say it but I think he's the chick.

I think the favorite for the women this year is Lolo, Natalie or Kasee. Would rooting for Lolo or Natalie though. For the guys its Darrell or Faysee, would be rooting for Darrell, Wes or CT. CT is going to coming in fat though for his loss.

I want to see Leroy at least get in the finals this time around. Poor guy just keeps tagging along with the wrong peeps and ends up losing. Although being loyal to Johnny only took him so far too. Hmmm

I want to see Leroy at least get in the finals this time around. Poor guy just keeps tagging along with the wrong peeps and ends up losing. Although being loyal to Johnny only took him so far too. Hmmm

Dude to me looks like a beast but never comes through. He also is not that bad in competitions or eliminations but he cant cut in the finals. Would have liked to see Jordan, Theo or Turbo on it. Why bring some of the weak contestants, although devin looks like he has been on the juice in the recent pics.

We should do a poll to guess how many episodes it will take before we see Lolo snap on someone

too bad Bananas isn't there to stir the pot

I feel like she needs one dick. She need a dick in her life. Dick in her life.

But then I also fear that dick in her life is gonna turn her into the dick version of Felicia.

hqdefault.jpg

Ashley vs Lolo from Champs vs Stars

Just trying to get you guys hyped for this new season

No jordan or Johnny....thats odd. Really wish they'd stop bringing aneesa's tank ass back.

But honestly, too bad. They seemed genuine as far as reality couples go

Back