MSNBC claims Putin directly involved in US election hacking.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you buy it?

Coz_b_9XEAATTRl-646x437.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah he was on the computer himself doing hackerman stuff like he was in mr robot

What's the evidence of this MSNBC is citing? Are they just pulling from the CIA report?

The desperation is becoming very embarrassing at this point.

If they have evidence of it, they had better bloody well provide it. If there is confirmation of this, we should really know because it's important. I really hope this fits more the "exposing fact" paradigm than the "pushing narrative" one.

Only watched the video hoping to see Rachel Maddow's sexy ass

Would hate fuck the shit out of her

But I didn't see her, guess it's a win since I don't have to listen to her tho.

Thread title is misleading. Everyone's reporting this, and the source is unnamed senior intelligence officials, who talked to NBC.

Thread title is misleading. Everyone's reporting this, and the source is unnamed senior intelligence officials, who talked to NBC.
If you believe the title to be misleading, you're at odds with MSNBC's video title. It is neigh identical to theirs.

Only watched the video hoping to see Rachel Maddow's sexy ass

Would hate fuck the shit out of her

But I didn't see her, guess it's a win since I don't have to listen to her tho.
host-the-rachel-maddow-show-msnbc-rachel-maddow-poses-at-the-road-to-picture-id490675368

Contribution to your spank bank. Enjoy!

I hate like they act as though Russia changed the results, they simply gave us evidence of corruption and fraud with no commentary and people decided on their own whether it would influence their vote or not

Didn't they also claim that NYC was in some sweltering heat wave when Hilldog passed out at the 9/11 memorial?

I have an anonymous source that says it was Saif al-Islam Gaddafi who did it, payback for Muammar.

Back