MSNBC claims Putin directly involved in US election hacking.

The dimwitted Podesta gave away his password in a phishing scam..
his password was " p@ssword" for crying out loud....

These MSM clowns are acting like it was some top level sophisticated hack...
all this took place before Trump was even a candidate .

Er, no. What's misleading is your presenting it as "MSNBC claims."

Seemed pretty simple to me, but I guess I have to consider the audience.
So MSNBC is not claiming that Putin is directly involved from sources including former intelligence officials and documents as reported by a parent company in NBC?

Please, educate me.

Do you buy it?

Coz_b_9XEAATTRl-646x437.jpg

msnbc-sucks.jpg

The dimwitted Podesta gave away his password in a phishing scam..
his password was " p@ssword" for crying out loud....

These MSM clowns are acting like it was some top level sophisticated hack...
all this took place before Trump was even a candidate .

No shit. Nowadays "hacking" means simply to acquire someone's password

A phishing scam is basically the same as a girlfriend watching you type your passcode onto your phone then saying she "hacked!" Your facebook when she posts a status

As I understand, there was no backdoor access. They just got in with someone's password then made themselves their own account on that server with admin privileges

So MSNBC is not claiming that Putin is directly involved from sources including former intelligence officials and documents as reported by a parent company in NBC?

Please, educate me.

Do you understand "misleading"? Doesn't mean "false."

Do you understand "misleading"? Doesn't mean "false."
Nothing in the title is misleading. MSNBC is reporting Putin is directly involved in US election hacking. I made no mention of their sources, as I said feel free to contact MSNBC for misleading titles on their own videos.

the dnc chair's, podesta, email was 'hacked' by a simple change password email that the moron fell for. any high schooler could have done that.

If they have evidence of it, they had better bloody well provide it. If there is confirmation of this, we should really know because it's important. I really hope this fits more the "exposing fact" paradigm than the "pushing narrative" one.
Eggs Ackly.
My first reaction, since I'm a cynical fucker, is "pushing narrative, evidence not forthcoming".
It would be an extraordinary claim, and requires extraordinaire evidence to back it. Not likely.

Nothing in the title is misleading. MSNBC is reporting Putin is directly involved in US election hacking. I made no mention of their sources, as I said feel free to contact MSNBC for misleading titles on their own videos.

"MSNBC is reporting" is better than "MSNBC claims," but better still would be "sources tell NBC." "MSNBC claims" suggests that the source of the claim is MSNBC.

@IGIT has the background to weigh in on this.

"Election hacking"....?

Like The Matrix? Did a bunch of Agent Smith's vote for Trump?

"MSNBC is reporting" is better than "MSNBC claims," but better still would be "sources tell NBC." "MSNBC claims" suggests that the source of the claim is MSNBC.

The thread title isn't going to change. The wording is not perfect but I wanted to a accurately represent the title as MSNBC represented it. Contact them.

Feel free to disagree, I tend to try and make titles of threads relevant to the video at hand if I'm using that as the main discussion point.

Until the MSNBC viewers are able to verify the report based on source material, ts reporting that MSNBC is claiming the story to be true is correct.

Unless you think they are proving verifiable proof in their report?

Until the MSNBC viewers are able to verify the report based on source material, ts reporting that MSNBC is claiming the story to be true is correct.

Unless you think they are proving verifiable proof in their report?

"Correct" is not the issue, as I said. The source of the story is senior intelligence officials who talked to NBC. MSNBC is passing it on.

as if MSNBC wasnt trying to directly alter the presidential race themselves....

Back