Shoop MS PAINT V8 SHOOP CONTEST FOR UFC 294 and UFC 295 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!

You could get in on this one my brotheh~ :cool:

Put something together in MS Paint & submit it by 3a.m EST thanksgiving & you're in.
You can bypass drawing abilities by focusing on text & making structures out of straight linez n stuff. Then just spend a bit of time copying (not tracing) a face or whatever & it'll be amazing.
lol I'm good brother. If I were to do it, I'd want to do it right. With time leading up to the contest. My OCD would never allow me to just 'throw something together' ...lol

Thanks brother. I'm actually not that great of an artist when it comes to drawing, but I think I'll sign up to the next Paint Contest anyway..

This is my favorite of all the shoop contests..

Your Paint Shoops are awe inspiring..

Thanks, I appreciate it! And I wouldn't worry, as long as your shoop is creative and/or funny (which they always are), I'm sure you'll have a great chance. Look forward to seeing you on the next one...

You could get in on this one my brotheh~ :cool:

Put something together in MS Paint & submit it by 3a.m EST thanksgiving & you're in.
You can bypass drawing abilities by focusing on text & making structures out of straight linez n stuff. Then just spend a bit of time drawing (not tracing) a face or whatever & it'll be amazing.

There's also a "shapes" menu... so you could create a work of art by combining shapes. Teh fun of teh program, is that it is so basic that it really pushes your artistic & creative side to get what you want out of it.

Btw, I wanted to thank you for getting me back in the game. I read the old posts and it was you who linked me to the thread when you decided to tag everyone who ever participated in a contest. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known about it.

Btw, I wanted to thank you for getting me back in the game. I read the old posts and it was you who linked me to the thread when you decided to tag everyone who ever participated in a contest. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known about it.

Thank You bro~ You sharing your art is a perfect validation for teh effort.

In an ancient contest... there waz one contestant who signed oop & submitted, but because we reached our capacity for a thread, a decision was made to nix one or 2 people, and I think you were one of teh nixxed. I actually had to dig back into teh sign oop thread to find you. So glad I did~

Am I right aboot that? Waz that you??

Thank You bro~ You sharing your art is a perfect validation for teh effort.

In an ancient contest... there waz one contestant who signed oop & submitted, but because we reached our capacity for a thread, a decision was made to nix one or 2 people, and I think you were one of teh nixxed. I actually had to dig back into teh sign oop thread to find you. So glad I did~

Am I right aboot that? Waz that you??

Well the one I recall participating in (er, more like trying) was the Conor vs Khabib one. I was too late to submit my entry, but BWR gave me props. I think there might have been some other one, though, I just don't remember. It was definitely a while back, though.

I'll fess up that I was one of the late returnees. Just submitted my entry, though... prepare to be wowed and amazed!

GflOZRA.gif

I'll fess up that I was one of the late returnees. Just submitted my entry, though... prepare to be wowed and amazed!

GflOZRA.gif
Good lord... your evolution through teh yearz haz been an absolute pleasure to behold.

Just so you know though... I have been bestowed teh credit of latest submission, that you spoke of moments ago.

PzlVbuu.gif

Last edited:
Ok guys, all entries are in and we have ourselves a contest <Eek2.0>

I'll get the voting thread up in the morning and on Sunday, when the voting closes, we will crown our MS Paint 2023 Champion

<GinJuice>

Good lord... watching your evolution through teh yearz haz been an absolute pleasure.

Just so you know though... I have been bestowed teh credit of latest submission, that you spoke of moments ago.

PzlVbuu.gif

Thanks, brother... I still am best at spamming shoop threads with random nonsense vs bringing quality work to a contest, but I appreciate the words!

I'm working on the thread now and I'll post it just after the deadline in 30 minutes.

Back