Shoop MS PAINT V8 SHOOP CONTEST FOR UFC 294 and UFC 295 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!

OK, so we're back. I only have a few submissions for the contest, so we need to figure out what to do here, so I would like everyone's opinion on this.

Do you all want to go ahead with round 2 as scheduled? I'm going to have to create a new deadline for submissions so that everyone has a chance to submit their entry for MS Paint round 2 for UFC 295. Some people may not be back straight away, and we may have to wait for them to show up.

The other option could be to wait for another event and complete round 2 then. I know some of you have worked hard on your shoops and want to go ahead, and that is fine. I just want to make sure everyone in the contest is back on Sherdog before we go ahead with anything.

I vote to stick with this one and wait for everyone to submit theirs. I'm expecting some great shoops given how much time we've had to work on them.

Do you all want to go ahead with round 2 as scheduled? I'm going to have to create a new deadline for submissions so that everyone has a chance to submit their entry for MS Paint round 2 for UFC 295. Some people may not be back straight away, and we may have to wait for them to show up.

The other option could be to wait for another event and complete round 2 then
I vote to continue teh contest based on 295. We've all put a decent enough amount of time into these paints, that I would like to see it through.

Though it's odd to do a contest 2 weeks after the event, it feels like everyone will understand.

@giovanni_ss said in teh "New Site" thread... that they could be working on it for the next few dayz... so maybe next Tues, or Wed would be a nice target to aim for, that way we can be sure there won't be any shutdownz during teh voting window. Also, our fellow contestant's can all be accounted for & all teh voterz will be back & getting familiar wit teh new format n stuff.

OK, so we're back. I only have a few submissions for the contest, so we need to figure out what to do here, so I would like everyone's opinion on this.

The other option could be to wait for another event and complete round 2 then. I know some of you have worked hard on your shoops and want to go ahead, and that is fine. I just want to make sure everyone in the contest is back on Sherdog before we go ahead with anything.

I’ll be sure to submit my entry when I get back to my computer in a few hours. Probably best to go on with the show but I wouldn’t be opposed to a 3rd round with a quick deadline.

I’ll be sure to submit my entry when I get back to my computer in a few hours. Probably best to go on with the show but I wouldn’t be opposed to a 3rd round with a quick deadline.

You have plenty of time bud. I think we won't be able to go live with the contest until a few bugs are sorted, so it's looking like it will be next week before the voting thread goes up.

I’m not anywhere near my laptop unfortunately - at College FB game. I may have to miss but I will post if I can tonight. If not, always next time. I wasn’t near the top anyway.

I’m not anywhere near my laptop unfortunately - at College FB game. I may have to miss but I will post if I can tonight. If not, always next time. I wasn’t near the top anyway.

There is still time bud. There are bugs to work out before we could get a shoop contest going. I'm guessing at the earliest next week before we get a voting thread going.

Ok so I have most of the submissions for round two but we still have a couple of guys yet to check in.

Also, we can now make polls again :D so I should be able to get the thread up this week.

Ok so I have most of the submissions for round two but we still have a couple of guys yet to check in.

Also, we can now make polls again :D so I should be able to get the thread up this week.

Awesome news in regards to the polls! How many people are we missing so far?

giphy.webp

Hey broski, you make amazing shoops. Ever thought of trying out one of these MS paint shoop contests?
Thanks brother. I'm actually not that great of an artist when it comes to drawing, but I think I'll sign up to the next Paint Contest anyway..

This is my favorite of all the shoop contests..

Your Paint Shoops are awe inspiring..

Thanks brother. I'm actually not that great of an artist when it comes to drawing, but I think I'll sign up to the next Paint Contest anyway..

This is my favorite of all the shoop contests..

Your Paint Shoops are awe inspiring..
You could get in on this one my brotheh~ :cool:

Put something together in MS Paint & submit it by 3a.m EST thanksgiving & you're in.
You can bypass drawing abilities by focusing on text & making structures out of straight linez n stuff. Then just spend a bit of time drawing (not tracing) a face or whatever & it'll be amazing.

There's also a "shapes" menu... so you could create a work of art by combining shapes. Teh fun of teh program, is that it is so basic that it really pushes your artistic & creative side to get what you want out of it.

Last edited:
Back